New Craze Sweeps The Nation (... well my office anyway)

SHUTMDOWN

So somebody at work today fwds this email to everybody in my dept. :

FW: BRAINTEASER!

This is odd ! One of the strangest things I have ever encountered.

Left brain, right brain. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot

off the floor and make clockwise circles. Now, while doing this, draw the

number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction

and there's nothing you can do about it.

This WILL drive you crazy.

I give it a few practice runs in my cubicle and then proceed to announce (once again) that everyone I work with is an inferior, uncordinated, dumbass, amongst the chatter on how this really is impossible. Of course they demanded that I prove I can do it, and everything went beautifully until Stinky John pointed out that I was moving my foot in a counter-clockwise direction. That fucker thinks he's so smart, betcha he wont be so mouthy after I merk his ass in the hallway next time he goes to the bathroom.

So anyways I'd post flicks but no digi at work, so if you feel like it I'd like to see how many people try it (I know you all will).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by gfreshsushi

wow, when my ankle changed directions it popped really loudly. now it's falling asleep. was that supposed to happen too?

bwaahahahahahaa, making fun of my injury is not permitted in my thread. Reveal yourself NOW!

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

I figured out you CAN do it IF you do the circle of the number six first rather than starting from top of the bar.

Try doing the number 8.

YOU ARE A GENIUS! I cant wait to throw that in Stinky's face!

yeah......a few times i thought i had it then....looked down at my foot. kind of like the one from primary school about putting your hand flat on the table then tucking your middle finger under and trying to raise your ring finger.....but that's to do with bone structure....oh well.

Archived