new chromed out autoracks!!

DEErAILEDthoughtZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Jan 17 2005, 07:42 PM

Think about HOW easy it would be to spray some sort solvent on that fucker and take a buffer to it.........just like subways.

Think about it, talk amongst yourselfs!

Who cares.

If they want it buffed, easy or not, its gonna get buffed.

KCS autos? The ones that slam real low after the wheels?

Like automax(AOK) and the others.

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Jan 17 2005, 07:42 PM

Think about HOW easy it would be to spray some sort solvent on that fucker and take a buffer to it.........just like subways.

No doubt if they want it buffed its gone, however it may be worth the flick if you can get them, which I can not yet.......

they probably do get buffed look at the pic above almost looks like that one has some swoops in it like it was wiped clean..................

nothing beats the feel of old classic steel and rusted over cars,but these are fun as haell to paintt I mean there dam smooth..........................

Originally posted by DEErAILEDthoughtZ+Jan 18 2005, 09:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DEErAILEDthoughtZ - Jan 18 2005, 09:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Frate Raper@Jan 17 2005, 07:42 PM

No doubt if they want it buffed its gone, however it may be worth the flick if you can get them, which I can not yet.......

they probably do get buffed look at the pic above almost looks like that one has some swoops in it like it was wiped clean..................

nothing beats the feel of old classic steel and rusted over cars,but these are fun as haell to paintt I mean there dam smooth..........................

[/b]

maybe they do get buffed...i think the swoop marks are in the metal cause of that picture. if you look the pic kinda sucks!! i rarely see these things in yards. always rolling! i think if i wanna get one i am gonna need to hit them while they are just stopped and waiting for clearance! :(

Originally posted by B.anthracis+Jan 17 2005, 06:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (B.anthracis - Jan 17 2005, 06:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Frate Raper@Jan 17 2005, 07:42 PM

Who cares.

If they want it buffed, easy or not, its gonna get buffed.

KCS autos? The ones that slam real low after the wheels?

Like automax(AOK) and the others.

[/b]

But the buff will be a lot faster and can be easily conducted anywhere.