new chrome thread!!!!!!!!!

mak99

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest upinsmoke

The people saying thats flat white havent dropped and flicked enough chrome dubs to know that most clean wall chromes look straight up white in the flicks... Thats what happens when amatuers open their mouth on a topic they are not qualified to talk about... go pay your dues with a can of chrome, and not your # of posts on 12 oz, and maybe youll prevent another embarassing comment... you beginners...

Originally posted by KiSe

maybe some of those "no-it-alls" should tell you how to use the english language correctly.

Fuck dude, beat me to it.

Now that i realize those tags say Mak, and about every town has a kid that writs mak, they arent that good. They're alright, but that big bubble lettered rooftop is Wak as hell. Learn your colors man, didn't they tell you whcih one was which in like kindergarten?

Originally posted by KiSe

maybe some of those "no-it-alls" should tell you how to use the english language correctly.

Fuck dude, beat me to it.

Now that i realize those tags say Mak, and about every town has a kid that writs mak, they arent that good. They're alright, but that big bubble lettered rooftop is Wak as hell.

The starter of this thread proves a message. Wear your respirator kids!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived