New Cars

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Step 1: What kind of car do you need? Affordable,Reliable, 4 dors.

Step 2: How much can you afford? lets say no higher than $23,000

Step 3: Should you lease or buy your next car? Buy

Step 4: Have you considered all vehicles in that class? certainly not

Step 5: Have you considered all of the costs of ownership? Im not thinking of stickers or tax.

Step 6: Research options. Im on the internet

Step 7: Schedule an appointment for a test drive. alright

Step 8: How to test drive a car. I haven't the foggiest. Press the brake har at inopratune moments?

Step 9: After the test drive. What nigguah.

Step 10: Getting ready for the buying cycle.

xrunner5.jpg

but in black...

I checked one out yesterday with the pops ( he has to help me get the financing but I am paying for the whole thing). He loved it 6 speed the reviews said it handles better than the 350Z shit is dope.

i don't think i'll EVER be able to buy a 100% NEW NEW fresh off the lot kinda car. but if i could, i'd probably wait for next years' new Supra re-incarnation via lexus. either that or that new IS300 out right now. the one with the TRD set-up. has trd : exhaust, springs/suspension, larger supercharged engine and a few other goodies i think. word.

yeah why would you want to waste all the money on gas?

i would rather buy something affordable that gets good mileage and then do other USEFUL things with all that gas money.

Well when your a working drummer and need a truck to put all of your shit in to transport it to shows and dont need to go off roading you do need it. All my shit just doesnt fit in my 96 toyota camry. The truck is only a V6 not like these massive fords and dodges. Toyotas are known to be extremely reliable and the truck has raving reviews the only bad thing I have read about them is that the emergency brake is in a funny spot inside the cab and I checked it out and it doesnt bother me. This truck meets all my needs I love it.