new Canibus - Spartibus (produced by STOUPE!)

wREk OnE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

don't like him that much, but you can't front on his verse in that song Beasts from the East with Lost Boyz and Redman.

And one time, when his first album came out, these teener schoolgirls on the bus were yapping about how they wanted to buy his cd, and I thought that was cool of him.

i gotta disagree krook, canibus rips on eminem, and anyother artist out there, no one can battle him and think they have a chance to win, this kid is like the human dictionary, 100 bars <- please believe

the only other artist out there who i think is a top notch freestyler is krayzie bone, eminem is only good at gaggin

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i gotta disagree krook, canibus rips on eminem, and anyother artist out there, no one can battle him and think they have a chance to win, this kid is like the human dictionary, 100 bars <- please believe

the only other artist out there who i think is a top notch freestyler is krayzie bone, eminem is only good at gaggin

canibus is dope as fuck. c true hollywood stories was kinda wack though.

but yeah i heard he joined the army. the story was shady though.

it was on mtv.com and was full of errors, sounded like it was written by a 10 year old. it said he graduated 'Ft. Knox, Tennessee's Military Academy' . Which is bullshit since Ft Knox is in Kentucky, and is a military base, not an academy. But it did say he was a Cavalry Scout, and Ft Knox is where the Cav Scouts go for basic. Ft Knox is where I went to basic, and its hard as fuck. I was a tanker, the tankers and cav scouts go through a 16 week basic training, 'regular' army basic is 9 weeks, and the marines are 12. Cav Scout is the hardest entry level basic training the army offers and its not easy. Gotta have ALOT of speed and endurance. Theyre the ones on the front lines, they run forward and hide, and look for the enemy, then report enemy locations.

nah i got a lot of his freestyles.....my brother likes canibus, and my boy who lives with me likes eminem so trust i got some from both sides, im not dissin eminem, i just think canibus is better

everyone needs to download heated heavy from krayzie bone <- ill track

word, i hear ya:king:

you have to be joking.

i've never heard canibus come off the top, you can have all the "freestyle" tracks you want on DJ Clues mixtape, it doesnt mean they were off the top

LL fucked canibus up in The Ripper Strikes Back

and canibus doesnt have shit on rakim

canibus has the illest shit ever. his freestyles are sick and this song has some serious lyrics. listen to this shit from the late 90s, he will eat anybody, but he did dumb it up recently.and his production was never good. somebody hook him up with dj premier and it might get lovely.

Originally posted by dojafx

you have to be joking.

i've never heard canibus come off the top, you can have all the "freestyle" tracks you want on DJ Clues mixtape, it doesnt mean they were off the top

LL fucked canibus up in The Ripper Strikes Back

and canibus doesnt have shit on rakim

LL did not get canibus with that worthless track......LL pretty much just flipped every single one of canibus' lines. which is a bitch move.

and...no one has shit on Rakim, so whats your point?...

keep it jesus.

Archived