New Black Sketch

Guest Propaganda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freighthed

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Guest Prae1Boston

ugh

you letters suck. you need to work on your letter formations before you add alll those arrows and shit. do simples first and then once you have those down, add some style. Or you could stop writing.:crazy:

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by lnsyONE

propaganda, keep on sketching. it looks good. peace'

planetONE

thanx..But I saw some of your shit, your pretty sick

I think what ruined it was the green and red outline ugly abstract vapor cloud. :crazy:

I am bad cause I never new how to draw!! Took me a year to get where I am now. Only if you can see some REAL ugly shit of mines. Right Newkid? :lol: :lol:

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by MadToy

stop suckin each others dicks and tell it like it is. Work on your letter formation before you even start to color. Keep working on outlines over and over, lose the pointed edges, keep your letters the same thickness. Try that.

thanx for advice cause I need it but just wondering...YOu talk Big and heavy on other threads, just wondering if you can back it up while not posting other people's shit? :confused:

whatever im working on a few sketches ill post soon, and stop kickin me in the nuts I've only been workin for maybe 2 months but i know the basics.

*edit

If you really want me to post something old i will but the scanner doesnt do it justice (the fact that it sucks doesnt either)

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by MadToy

whatever im working on a few sketches ill post soon, and stop kickin me in the nuts I've only been workin for maybe 2 months but i know the basics.

*edit

If you really want me to post something old i will but the scanner doesnt do it justice (the fact that it sucks doesnt either)

remeber you don't have to prove yourself to no one. Just be careful what you say. I already got kinda beefed for it.

Archived