New Black Book Cypher.................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

the 3rd one looks alright. but you gotta do sumthign about your scanner or whatever made the picture shitty,

Guest --zeSto--

the MATH outline was the only one worth posting ( and still maybe not)...

do you really think writing "thegod" is appropriate?

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i know i am drunk now, so i hope tomorrow those flicks will be in focus... and you don't know shit about a cipha son... word life im sayin dough

Originally posted by do you want more!!!?!?:

i dont know shit about a cypher?....ok...you wanna battle me in a real eMCee cypher?...lets do it.......

over the net?and as far as that question ''do i want more?'' NO ,I CERTAINLY DON'T OF THIS GARBAGE...TELL''THE GOD'' HE'S TOY TOO WHILE YOUR AT IT

you cats are gay...first of all jerkoff...your gae...jerry only...go play some punk music and write graffiti in blood or some other punk shit...and TEAR and MATH..are 2 different tags...who said i did both of them...i did the MATH shit...and THE GOD isnt a writer..why am i wasting my time on you people.....if you want to talk shit...do it..just makes you look like a fuckin bitch....and do you want more...if you know anything about hip hop you would know what that means...i hate pussys like you people....and who the fuck are all you other people getting into my business?...someone was talking shit...i answerd..then some other people come out from the wood work and talk more shit....FUCK YALL!....its shit talkers like yous that make shit terrible...go talk shit on one of them beginner sketch people...recognize skill....even if the pics arent that good.....

fucking die

now i know more people are gonna start talking shit about what i just posted...so go ahead...feed me

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

jerkoff, that's funny.. i was wondering this whole time who was going to be the first one to call me that.. second, gae?? learn to spell. you are not welcome in my cipher with crap skills like that.. and, last but not least, that graff isn't even all that. i plan on blowing your spot up with many throwups filled with blood, and a mucus membrane shell.. word life peace

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by do you want more!!!?!?:

...feed me

Mr. ROOTS-paint em, flick em, and post em!

Archived