new bible

footsoldier

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr_president

that would be funny if you got hit by a car while riding that bike...

:beat:

:lol:

Re: new bike

Originally posted by footsoldier

today i "borrowed" a new bike..a little air in the backtire and im in business..."borrowed" stuff is amazing.

I hope you fucking die a slow painful death for jacking that shit.... stealing personal property from peeps is fucked up you morally depraved bastard

Originally posted by mr_president

fuck stealing others property, i hate when people try to fuck with my shit...

karma's a bitch..

that would be funny if you got hit by a car while riding that bike...

:beat:

I hope so too.

Last year I had my first nice bike stolen. I was so pissed,

Without a job I had been ptting ALL my money into that bike, and I worked on it everyday for about a year. I fucking loved that thing. Then some stupid ass bitch decided he deserved it more then me and stole it, along with a year of my life in a senes. Fuck you bitch ass thiefs. I hope you sleep well.

Originally posted by killtheradio

karma.....id me long dead if that shit was on the real

Karma only happens if you believe in it. However there are theories that karma carries over into other life spans. SO if you have negative overall karma this life time, next life time you will be at some disadvantage, you might even be reincarnated as a pig or something.

Hmm... what if we had a society entirely built on theft? At school you'd learn how to steal, and how to hide stuff you've stolen so that it can't be stolen.... And in theory it would all balance out because after a little bit of imbalance society should get to a point where people only steal to replace what has been stolen from them, meaning that you're never short of stuff......

Ok, random ramblings. I stop now. :dazed:

Originally posted by Spike

Hmm... what if we had a society entirely built on theft? At school you'd learn how to steal, and how to hide stuff you've stolen so that it can't be stolen.... And in theory it would all balance out because after a little bit of imbalance society should get to a point where people only steal to replace what has been stolen from them, meaning that you're never short of stuff......

it would never work. you cant have a society of parasites, someone has to produce for something to get stolen

Originally posted by Spike

thats probably THE most rediculous concept i have ever heard in my life. everyone in this thread is now dumber for having heard that.

you lose.

I am robin hood. I steal from the rich and give to myself. I never really stole anythiiing until something was stolen from me. I got somethiing similar back really quick. Dont get mad, get even. Quit crying and go steal your shit back from somebody.

For real

Archived