New Bed Sheets

Gunm

For the past 2 1/2 years i have slept on couches, in cars, on crappy mattresses, on floors, etc...

But since I got my new place I got a fat ass queen size bed and I was using a random assortment of blankets and sheets which did the job but....something was missing...

....yes...sheets, clean white virgin sheets and a bad ass comforter cover is what i got last night and I tell you it made such a difference in the way i slept....It was like sleeping in a virgins vagina. I really didn't wanna get up out of bed this morning.

I can't to do the ol' "in out, in out" under the canopy of my new sheets.

Fuck........i love my bed :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 15 2006, 11:28 AM

For the past 2 1/2 years i have slept on couches, in cars, on crappy mattresses, on floors, etc...

But since I got my new place I got a fat ass queen size bed and I was using a random assortment of blankets and sheets which did the job but....something was missing...

....yes...sheets, clean white virgin sheets and a bad ass comforter cover is what i got last night and I tell you it made such a difference in the way i slept....It was like sleeping in a virgins vagina. I really didn't wanna get up out of bed this morning.

I can't to do the ol' "in out, in out" under the canopy of my new sheets.

Fuck........i love my bed :king:

Strange. I could have written this in december. I spent 7 1/2 months on a couch, then got my own space with my own new queen sized bed. Banging. Were coming up.

A club of folks that treat their new beds and sheets like an unspoiled landscape...

All hail clean sheets and sick comforter covers!...flicks to be posted tommorrow!

A threesome in my new bed would be the ultimate christening

I had the same ugly flannel sheets for about 5 years everygirl i brought over would complain how ugly/hot they were. Then my last girlfriend said something about it and then on my birthday she made me leave my house got a surprise she was dressed up in this hot little jean skirt and a red sox wife beater kinda thing i left came back and she said ok you have to look for your present i walked all over the house passed my room like 5 times and was like where is it she goes look in your room FUCKING BRAND NEW BED SET PILLOWS SHEETS BLANKETS THE WORKS!!! so fucking comfortable nice and white i looked at her scooped her in my arms and had crazy wild jungle sex all over that thing to break the shit in. mmmmm i have to get back with her...

Originally posted by the A squad@Mar 15 2006, 09:42 PM

godamn your lucky lens. I miss havING a soft bed to sleep on. FUCK I WANNA MOVE

Oh man, please believe the years of bullshit nocturnal accomodations i had to deal with before i got to this point.

- reworked mattresses from Goodwill...all stuffed with wires and hair clippings from barber shops

- seedy couches people had fucked on

- my car on several occasions...

- the three weeks i moved back home and I was sleeping on my moms pokey ass couch (no fucking thank god)

- the guest bed at my chicks house....not the worst bed but her little sisters grimey bf would sleep in it the nights I wasn't there and rather than risk scabies i ended up sleeping on the floor. Which brings me to....

-FLOORS....hardwood, carpeted, half and half.....ugh....waking up to painful and contorted back. Only good floor crashes were on top of fancy and exotic persian rugs with deep piles......ummmm, so comfy

So yes, this is a very big deal for me getting this bed. I love the way how crisp sheets feel all cool and nice when you first get underneath them at night.....it's the best feeling.

Originally posted by the A squad@Mar 15 2006, 09:54 PM

wait...whats a comfortoer?

a comforter is a big fluffy quilt usually stuffed with goose down or light feather. I have a bad ass one that cost about $400 but it was worth every penny....they're really comfortable and keep you warm in the winter, cool in the summer

Originally posted by MAR@Mar 15 2006, 02:21 PM

yo lens pull this combo if you can.

make your bed real nice. [no homo]

take a hot shower. [no homo]

slip into cool sheets (naked). [no homo]

instant best sleep ever.

add the hubby in there and you got the story of my lifeeee.

i dont like wearing anything to bed, its uncomfortable