Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

new at it, need input

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by DeNy0ne87, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeNy0ne87

DeNy0ne87 New Jack

what up everyone, I'm new to taggin, just started learnin a lil over two weeks ago, I already have an artistic background so I think I picked it up fast, but I was lookin for some input by some vets....I aint no punk ass kid either like some of the dudes on here so be 4 real. as for now I'm just sketching, haven't attempted the paint yet, but thats next, the file is attached so check it out

Attached Files:

2. BlackFlux

BlackFlux Junior Member

You might flamed for creating this thread. Now that thats out of the way. That's pretty fucking tight for you to have only been doing it for 2 weeks. Post it in the toys thread. You should get all the feedback you'll need.

3. DeNy0ne87

DeNy0ne87 New Jack

thanx for the input...anyone else got anything to say? I'll have more to come soon enough, I'm workin on my blackbook right now

4. [mania]

[mania] Member

advice: take it to the toy thread... starting "all about me" threads is not usually a good way to start out

5. DeNy0ne87

DeNy0ne87 New Jack

yea, I already got that, my bad.....if you can read the dude who first replied said the same shit, now.....instead of bein sum stuck up internet asshole and saying that a certain "thread isn't a good way to start (wtf is that shit anyways) let me get some input on my art, boss

6. [mania]

[mania] Member

chill man.

thread=the name for a topic in a forum.

if u "got that" then what the fuck is the problem?

you'll get more advice in the toy thread, thats all im trying to say.

peace

mania

7. KiLL Or DiE

KiLL Or DiE Senior Member

Chill with the fuken attitude Killer...Homeboy was just tryin to tell you that in this forum, one picture threads arent allowed..No need to get your guns out..If you come here looking for input, be prepared to take any comment given to you..

Peace..

I suggest you post in the Toy Thread..This shit aint going to last open for too long if you dont post more shit..

8. TheArchitect

TheArchitect Junior Member

First get your teminology straight.
    It's not called taggin it'a called writing. Hence "The Writer's Forum".
    And what you are attempting to draw is called a 'piece', short for masterpiece.

9. AerosolTerrorist

AerosolTerrorist Member

why...did you create a new thread to post ONE pic?! there is other threads for SKETCHES..

use your eyes..and post

10. DeNy0ne87

DeNy0ne87 New Jack

Cuz I'm new, I didn't know the "rules" of this message board, ANYWAYS......any input on my piece?

11. suavefella

suavefella Junior Member

OKAY, lets handle this the right way.

PUT YOUR SELF PROMOTIN' TOY ASS IN THE RIGHT THREAD!!!
    HERE YOU WILL ONLY GET ATTITUDE.
    MY OPINION IS THAT YOU GOT STYLE AND POTENTIAL, BUT ASKING PEOPLE ON HERE FOR THEIR INPUT IS NOTHING BUT PURE SUICIDE.
    AT ALL COSTS PROTECT YOUR PRIDE AND DONT LET FUCKERS LIKE ME PULL YOU DOWN. :D :innocent: :innocent: :smiles: :smiles: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

12. Yellow Feets

Yellow Feets Senior Member

[​IMG]

What does the piece say? It looks like D??NH. Because of the weak letter form, you should try and do simples. Just simple letters without the extensions and extra action coming out of each letter. It looks like you have a pretty basic understanding with 3D. And another positive point that I should make is that the sketch looks clean. I really really hate looking at sketchy pieces done in pencil. Sort of drives me nuts unless it was done properly. Also, in your next couple of sketches you mgiht want to try to make your 3D all in the same direction and all from a 1 or 2 point perspective.

Post more stuff.
    -J.

13. Yellow Feets

Yellow Feets Senior Member

Oh yeah, and lose the attitude. That's not cool.

14. TheArchitect

TheArchitect Junior Member

I believe it says Deny.
    Not too bad for only a couple of weeks of practice, stick with it.

15. DeNy0ne87

DeNy0ne87 New Jack

yea, so someone said to post up some more shit so I"m gonna post more, but instead of people actin like assholes cuz "I cant make a thread with pictures" or whatever reason, other people post some shit up too, anyways, heres more

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.