new apple products

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had it in a protective case and all and maybe dropped it from a distance of a foot and a half. That goddamn thingcracked and now i have a big black streak obscuring the top half of my ipod mini.

What ticked me off was the way the mac store basically told me i was shit out of luck because their warranty didn't cover it. I dunno, i think if you're going to throw down $250+ dollars they should at least do SOMETHING.

All well.

In any event rumpuncher, i am sure I will probably be buying that new full screen ipod when it comes out. I'm a sucker for shiny technology

this is cool and all seeking but you tell us being a mod, dont waste threads if one is already up right? Well theres a whole thread dedicated to computers well 2 of them really.

¤°º«12Oz Computer Tech Support»º°¤, Tech Chat For You 12oz'ers

and former Caseks-Computer-Corner, computer advice right here

so my question is how come you made a wasteful thread about apple electronics when you could have just as easily posted it in one of the other threads? huh2.gif

just a question not trying to start anything.

Originally posted by NewNameSamePerson@Feb 28 2006, 07:30 PM

this is cool and all seeking but you tell us being a mod, dont waste threads if one is already up right? Well theres a whole thread dedicated to computers well 2 of them really.

¤°º«12Oz Computer Tech Support»º°¤, Tech Chat For You 12oz'ers

and former Caseks-Computer-Corner, computer advice right here

so my question is how come you made a wasteful thread about apple electronics when you could have just as easily posted it in one of the other threads? huh2.gif

just a question not trying to start anything.

:huh2:

Banned

Originally posted by RumPuncher+Feb 28 2006, 02:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Feb 28 2006, 02:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NewNameSamePerson@Feb 28 2006, 03:30 PM

so my question is how come you made a wasteful thread about apple electronics

when you could have just as easily posted it in one of the other threads?

Apple is a lifestyle, not just a computer?

[/b]

damn really i feel sorry for them folks

2 reasons.

1. because it was being broadcast live at the time i posted it. many of the people who would have been interested in it would have missed it till it was too late.

2. because the tech thread, from what little ive seen, is dominated by pc talk. i have no need for pcs, or those who talk about them. having a sweet mac impresses girls. having a sweet pc impresses fat kids in sweat pants.

i'm sure raven appreciates your concern for his wallet.

Originally posted by seeking@Feb 28 2006, 12:00 PM

having a sweet mac impresses girls. having a sweet pc impresses fat kids in sweat pants.

Best analogy I've ever heard.

I'm sure this has already been posted elsewhere ( forgive me NewNameSamePerson ) but it's so fucking true...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAGr3mVVUwE