new and needs some help

BANK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first off i would start by drawing letters..i dont know how long you've been doing graff but im on my 7th month and my shit never looked that bad..:lol: 2nd you need to work on your hand fuck pieces until you get a decent hand..i am koot do not be offended by the words i use for i am the king of all morons..:king: of morons kootolishusonefuckerdontplay..but seriously hand first then draw letters then try 3d on your letters after you learn to draw them..oh and dont worry about a fill either one solid color will do...im sure some will disagree because they do not like the koot man but my advice is good..take it.:yum: eat it up like a pound of meatloaf....

Originally posted by not_like_you

first off i would start by drawing letters..i dont know how long you've been doing graff but im on my 7th month and my shit never looked that bad..:lol: 2nd you need to work on your hand fuck pieces until you get a decent hand.

Who's the critic now?

:lol:

Koot, honestly...

Anyways, BANK, practice letters, not designs. Your jumping way ahead of yourself but don't worry... All, better I say Most toys do that. When I started out I did the same thing and later on I realized how whack it was. So just practice letters. Like copy different logos until you no longer have to look at what you're copying. You probably are thinking "But that's not Graffiti". Don't think that...

Practice.

Re: stop talking shit to me bitch..i posted your shit since you dont have the BALLS to..

http://img17.photobucket.com/albums/v50/jerome2/ares.jpg'> :lol: whos the critic now?:crazy:

Congratulations on finding, an old, and quite possibly the wackest thing I've ever posted. Got any other old flicks of mine? I'd love to see them. I'll post up when I get my blackbook back.

http://www.pureoc.d2g.com/uploaded_images/21804.jpg'>

;)

Guest Propaganda

Advice?

Just pratice and never post again. Unless you get those comments above. Most on here don't know what they are talking about.

ARES..you really shouldnt bite..

I've seen that castle before on THIS FORUM and it was done a whole lot better than that..Plus that ARES on the right is a horrible knockoff of the ARE that paints down here in the south..Change your name because he is way better than you..:lol: I dont mind making you look stupid so please respond properly and do explain yourself for the biting..:o

advice to you... jsut keep practicin... fuck all the extra shit just get simple letters to flow together nicely then work form there. And wtf does half of it even say? I can't decipher the damn shit... and that's a bad thing. Don't make shit so crazy, nice and ledgible is good.

Just keep workin, youll get the hand of shti... hopefully haha.

Re: ARES..you really shouldnt bite..

I've seen that castle before on THIS FORUM and it was done a whole lot better than that..Plus that ARES on the right is a horrible knockoff of the ARE that paints down here in the south..Change your name because he is way better than you..:lol: I dont mind making you look stupid so please respond properly and do explain yourself for the biting..:o

You probaly have seen that castle before on this forum. Maybe it was from when I posted it the first time. If not, please, show me the flicks. As far as the Ares on the right, you call that a bite? Please, that is quite the played out style, that so many people rock. But again, if your so sure I bit it, please show me the flicks. As for the name change, Ill get right on it. :rolleyes:

Haha, its ironic. You kept telling me that Im just a shit talker for not posting flicks as proof, and yet, your doing the same thing. Keep it up Kooter.

:cool:

lol koot... mad funny... fuckin give him a break who the hell cares. Maybe if lives round ya way or some shit then it might matter but hes some internet kid, who the hell gives a shit.

I mean, I don't think he should be writing Ares when there are others writin it if they are better and I don't think he should bite, but have no idea if he bites and could care less if he has the same name cuz i dont know him and he dont live anywhere near me. But whatever, you can argue with the kid all ya want haha... don't really matter.

Bu besides that... I finished the fear thing, well the outline, i psoted it too. If you wanna see go to the battle thread and you can also see the new york one i did. since I never backed down cuz i was scared of paid, i just forgot abot that shit.

Anyway, when ya get yas done post it up... alright?

peace... 1

Ok, you call me out on a few bites, and all you can post up are 3 old throw ups? For one, that dude might not even be writing, let alone writing Are. I'm sure there are a hundreds of people writting Are, Ares, or Aries, around the world, but does it look like I care? I've had this name for a while, and right now, I have no intent on changing it, no matter how many 11 year old flicks, you post up on the internet kid. And really, do you think your the only person who writes Koot? Your not, so why don't you change your name?

Now, all I want is for you to prove I'm biting. Don't just post up flicks, because our name's our similar. You've called me out on a few things, now wheres your proof?

Originally posted by JayFo

I mean, I don't think he should be writing Ares when there are others writin it if they are better and I don't think he should bite, but have no idea if he bites and could care less if he has the same name cuz i dont know him and he dont live anywhere near me. But whatever, you can argue with the kid all ya want haha... don't really matter.

If I found out someone was writing Ares, relativly close to me, that burns me, I would gladly change my name, out of respect. BUT, look at what Koot posted, the one flick was from 1993. On top of that, how many names out there today, are actually one of a kind?

By the way, nice Fear outline dude.

Koot: have you found what I bit yet? Im still waiting.

koot, thats cool... dont care when ya finish it by really... and yea i realzie sometimes the shit dont work, damn imagestation. mightr switch to photobucket but got like 130 flcisk on imagestation lol (mostly people and friends and shit tho).

and thanks ares... i actually like the outline... surprised it turned out like it did. As well as my new york one, didn't think either would end up even lookin decent lol.

Anywayz... you two keep arguin about this shit... im outta this thread for now. 1.

Originally posted by ares

So Koot, have you found flicks of what I bit yet?

Well not yet but i do know that you owe KONAMI for your idea since it is a clear bite of Castlevania artist..Way to go, you're a real winner with someone elses name and theivery of Konami art..Give yourself a pat on the back..Way to go Ares2,you rock!

Are from the south still does paint, but he mostly paints goose now, i think there is an old New York Are, as well as an old LA are, most people that write today, are using names that have probably been used in the past, think about how many kids have come up with a name for them selves over the past 30 years or so, i'm sure there is tons of names that have been used, that never no one has ever heard of, it doenst matter that your name is, its what you do with that name that counts....

Well not yet but i do know that you owe KONAMI for your idea since it is a clear bite of Castlevania artist..Way to go, you're a real winner with someone elses name and theivery of Konami art..Give yourself a pat on the back..Way to go Ares2,you rock!

How many times am I going to have to ask you to post flicks?

Guest Propaganda

MY POINT EARLIER**

Originally posted by BANK

wow a thread gone shitty this was a thread to help me not so others can bitch about other mebers bitch but thats how most of this crap goes

"Just pratice and never post again. Unless you get those comments above. Most on here don't know what they are talking about."

Archived