Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

new all gay drink - HOMO light

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by synaps, Jul 19, 2005.

1. synaps

synaps Senior Member

Link

Norway to launch 'Homo Light' for gays
    AFP
    Tuesday, July 12, 2005

OSLO, (AFP) - Norwegian homosexuals are set to launch their own soda brand, "Homo light", at an upcoming gastronomic festival, in the hope that it will help promote tolerance, one of the authors of the project said yesterday.

"The goal is not for us to make money but to make us more visible and accepted," Oeystein Mauritzen told AFP.

Pear-flavored and pink, "Homo Light" will go on sale as a one-time offer at a stand at a gastronomic festival in the southwestern town of Stavanger between July 27 and 30.

Along with the soda, which will be sold in half-litre (about a pint) bottles for 20 kroner (three dollars, 2.50 euros), the group will sell rainbow-coloured pasta salads.

Norway, which has allowed homosexuals to form marriage-like partnerships since 1993, is one of the world's most liberal countries when it comes to gay rights.

The current coalition government ironically combines Prime Minister Kjell Magne Bondevik, a Lutheran minister of the Christian Democratic Party who has come out against the partnership law, and openly gay Finance Minister Per-Kristian Foss of the Conservative Party.

2. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

3. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

oh man, that just made me laugh out loud.

can i get a homo light, please?

4. synaps

synaps Senior Member

it's a shame there isn't any full flavoured homo

5. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

will i turn homo if i drink one?

6. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

Hahaha,funny shit

7. cornpone

cornpone Member

most likely...

8. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

MAN THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS, HOMO SODA? AND NIGGAS ARE CALLING IT "HOMO" DAMN B. WHATS NEXT? FAG MENTHOLS? AND HERE'S A QUESTION FOR YOU NIGGAS, IF YOU WERE DUMB THIRSTY, BUT WERE IN A ROOM FULL OF YOUR NIGGAS, AND PHOTOGRAPHERS AND THE ONLY DRINK AVAILABLE WAS A PINK CAN OF "HOMO LIGHT"...WOULD YOU DRINK IT IN FRONT OF YOUR HOMIES AND LET THE PHOTOGS TAKE FLICKS OF YOU? YOU NIGGAS PROBABLY WOULD, TO BE "IRONIC" WHILE YOU WEAR YOUR GIRLPANTS. DAMN. NEVERMIND.

MEROOOOOO
    CANT A YOUNG
    MAN GET MONEY
    ANYMORE??????

9. synaps

synaps Senior Member

i wonder if an LTD batch of HOMO Dark or HOMO Pale will ever come out

10. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

i drink pink vitamin water the *fusion* one

11. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

12. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

YOU GOTTA FUCK WITH THAT FORMULA 50 SHIT NIGGA.
    [​IMG]

GgGgGg!!!

MEROOO
    DRINK IT
    NIGGAAAA

13. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

hahaha.... i think The Game would FUCK up 50 in real life... that guy came outta NWA...(the real Street Gang) and seems more real.. i mean anyone can get shot, but did 50 get shot in a gang shoot out? or did he have beef he couldnt handle?....

14. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i would drink the homo drink if it tasted good. why the fuck not?

15. gren1 bnc

gren1 bnc Senior Member

word! thats what i was thinking. :rolleyes: