new adam sandler movie

earo 35

i saw some previews for this new adam sandler movie and it looks like its gonna be good. i mean cmon its got chris rock in it. sandler alone is enough to make one shit their pants and when you throw chris rock in there, its gotta be a classic pantshitter. its called "the longest yard" or some shit like that. its supposed to be about a football game between the prisoners and guards of some prison.

anyone think its gonna be good?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yes this movie is gonna be good, but its a COMPLETE RIPOFF of another movie from Britain. But instead of the inmates playing football they play soccer! I FORGET WHAT THAT ONES CALLED, but this new movie, is a complete rip off like, litterally, if they don't have rights for it, they are getting sued, someone know what im talking about!?

Originally posted by SpeakOnes@Feb 23 2005, 11:38 AM

Yes this movie is gonna be good, but its a COMPLETE RIPOFF of another movie from Britain. But instead of the inmates playing football they play soccer! I FORGET WHAT THAT ONES CALLED, but this new movie, is a complete rip off like, litterally, if they don't have rights for it, they are getting sued, someone know what im talking about!?

mean machine

man that sucked

Originally posted by RoboThruster+Feb 23 2005, 03:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RoboThruster - Feb 23 2005, 03:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SpeakOnes@Feb 23 2005, 11:38 AM

mean machine

man that sucked

[/b]

Haha, yeah I showed this movie in my theater when it came out. God it was terrible. And it did shit business, too.

Originally posted by earo 35@Feb 22 2005, 09:34 PM

i mean cmon its got chris rock in it.

when you throw chris rock in there, its gotta be a classic pantshitter.

anyone think its gonna be good?

your commentary alone assures me that i will never.....ever......go see this movie.

Chris Rock is a minstrel for the new millenium hopped up on speed. An annoying little man at best