new 160 GAME

20045286184707919283404.jpg

^^^I SEE THIS TODAY, but no get back to take shot of train^^^

Here new game. I try again yes? If see JE this week streakie,tag, bubblie letters

or piecies you post fotograf here. No work if no have digital cama. Maybe rich

you take film to get develop so quick. Try get all car shot so we no then get so

close to take fotograf of. You get it? We have so many I bet this week. Next week

new name. You play-Friday night? Say yes We see who up so much

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

translation

i think he wants us to post all flicks we have of JASE BA crew.... and then something confusing about whole car shots.... pretty simple game tho... ill be back tonite with some contributions, if i have interpreted this correctly. by the way, can i be inthe 160 hate crew and fan club simultaneously...im already in the hate crew... lemme know 160!!!

Re: translation

Originally posted by skullie

i think he wants us to post all flicks we have of JASE BA crew.... and then something confusing about whole car shots.... pretty simple game tho... ill be back tonite with some contributions, if i have interpreted this correctly. by the way, can i be inthe 160 hate crew and fan club simultaneously...im already in the hate crew... lemme know 160!!!

Read again. Post JE fotografs of trains you see this week. Not old fotografs. Still no get it?

Originally posted by porque

...damn it...i just caught a jase hollow about an hour ago but i didn't flick it...maybe i'll get to contribute later this week...

I think you get it^^^ Wow, only one who not a dodo head here who get it? I postie 2 fotografs I see now

the game is easy....but i cant play it without a digital cam.

bench this week and look for jase....post whatever you catch by him...

i guess 160 wants a flick of the whole car to make sure it was actually caught this week and not something you dug out of the shoebox...

this is only possible if you catch something laid up though...

Originally posted by alabama

the game is easy....but i cant play it without a digital cam.

bench this week and look for jase....post whatever you catch by him...

i guess 160 wants a flick of the whole car to make sure it was actually caught this week and not something you dug out of the shoebox...

this is only possible if you catch something laid up though...

Why only Fan Club get it? 160 fan club smart people only. No dodo head who no get it.

20045295627817643571088.jpg

20045298966124010277104.jpg

I up against fence so no get shot of car. Names on list for weeks more will be names I see up so much all time

blah

this one is from more than a week ago... i felt i would post it anyway, cos it doesnt look like anyone is gonna play your silly game, except me... and i dont know why i am. other than that, can i be in your fan club?? i realize im in the hate club too, but so what. i experience many emotions reading your posts (mostly anger.)

http://http://img74.photobucket.com/albums/v226/kwasimoto/jaseBA.jpg'>

Guest rob deer

i say say you no see me foto jase bomb no wastie, local car fotos took long time earlier no waisty then i see peice i no no take foto of lot of car but small foto yes but then fat dumb bitch she say "i don't know where your photos are sir, please come back tomorrow. i say i no likey!!! foto need to be replaced but dumb girl say "i don't know?! walgreen hate me and me hate walgreens.

hooked phonics be on gay!

me thanks 160!

luuk good!

Re: u dodo hed

QUOTE]Originally posted by amish son

i win. :mean: [/b]

WIN? YOU NO WIN? Think gain. LOOKIE WHAT I SEE YESTERDAY LATE. NO ONE ELSE GO SEE TRAINS

PRETEND YES AND SIT LOOKIE AT TRAIN ON COMPUTER I THINK YES? TO MUCH TALK HERE NO

POSTIE FOTOGRAFS

3 no same trains JE on SATURDAY. BAD THING HAPPEN. BAD MAN SAY GET OUT. YOU NO

WHO:( I NO LIKE. GIVE CAMERA TO MI FRIEND AND HE MESS UP SO BAD. BLACK WHITE:( SO SORRY

20045307589008962423156.jpg

20045304761209188083641.jpg

20045302084582968228793.jpg

20045308694179466081976.jpg

...i didn't think there could be a winner...that would imply that this game made some sort of sense which just doesn't seem right...

...well i benched all morning but didn't catch a jase...caught a real nice prae and ridl though...

Originally posted by amish son

u westcoast. those westcoast cars. i bet that was tuff.

you started the game, and i was the 1st to bench a jase hollow. i win :mean:

You bench? No look like it. This game to see who all over place. No what mean? No winner. This guy in hate club dodo head. No understand like 160 Fan Club. Who else see JE cars? 4 day left. Or more talkie talk and pretend to see train?

Originally posted by 160

You bench? No look like it. This game to see who all over place. No what mean?

look, i never know what you mean. of course i bench. i just caught that jase hollow 2 hours ago, and lots of other goodies. ill have a 100+ post coming all from the last month.

dodo hed.

Re: this game is stupid.

Originally posted by skullie

lets all post pics of lame ass hollows, done over and over.....

this just shows that the 160 haters are ignorant...the 160 game clearly encourages posting anything caught by jase--not just hollows.

and if youre hating on jase for doing thousands of hollows, youre a fucking moron and know nothing about graffiti on freights...i just came from the bench and caught a je hollow....big ups to jase and 160.

Archived