Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

new 160 GAME

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by 160, May 29, 2004.

1. 160

160 Member

[​IMG]

^^^I SEE THIS TODAY, but no get back to take shot of train^^^

Here new game. I try again yes? If see JE this week streakie,tag, bubblie letters
    or piecies you post fotograf here.
    No work if no have digital cama. Maybe rich
    you take film to get develop so quick. Try get all car shot so we no then get so
    close to take fotograf of. You get it? We have so many I bet this week. Next week
    new name. You play-Friday night? Say yes We see who up so much

2. jazz technic

jazz technic Member

i'd think i'd understand you better if you spoke in your native tongue. and i dont speak spanish, how odd.

3. 160

160 Member

postie fotografs or shut mouth. I no want ooh ahh talkie talk in here. Fotografs only. Make postie go up with fotografs. You get it or dumb dumb?

4. 2ten

2ten Member

this fuck needs to be placed on the banned for life list.....

5. itsallafarce

itsallafarce Elite Member

fuck this shit the fucken thing wont work.....i tried so fuck it....
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hatred: :twitch:

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Yea, i mean.. alright thats cool. On that same note:

[​IMG]

7. adderall

adderall Elite Member

someone translate please

8. skullie

skullie Junior Member

translation

i think he wants us to post all flicks we have of JASE BA crew.... and then something confusing about whole car shots.... pretty simple game tho... ill be back tonite with some contributions, if i have interpreted this correctly. by the way, can i be inthe 160 hate crew and fan club simultaneously...im already in the hate crew... lemme know 160!!!

9. amish son

amish son Senior Member

wow. you made a new thread with one flick...

160 FOR LIFE!

10. porque

porque Senior Member

...damn it...i just caught a jase hollow about an hour ago but i didn't flick it...maybe i'll get to contribute later this week...

11. 160

160 Member

Re: translation

Read again. Post JE fotografs of trains you see this week. Not old fotografs. Still no get it?

12. 160

160 Member

I think you get it^^^ Wow, only one who not a dodo head here who get it? I postie 2 fotografs I see now

13. HELEX

HELEX Guest

I dont understand!This guy has some odd issues!

14. alabama

alabama Member

the game is easy....but i cant play it without a digital cam.

bench this week and look for jase....post whatever you catch by him...
    i guess 160 wants a flick of the whole car to make sure it was actually caught this week and not something you dug out of the shoebox...
    this is only possible if you catch something laid up though...

15. 160

160 Member

Why only Fan Club get it? 160 fan club smart people only. No dodo head who no get it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I up against fence so no get shot of car. Names on list for weeks more will be names I see up so much all time