new 12oz logo?

•nakone•

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

sorry....

I'm sure that it's some how related to the lauch of the Vapors, and the constant re-tooling of 12oz.

my question is... who's hand is it?

Originally posted by --zeSto--

yeah... it's a computer glitch. :rolleyes:

hahahaha... yeah, it's only on your monitor, no one else can see it...

and... technically it's a logo for The Writers Forum (a member of the 12oz.global-hyper-mega-net family)

Originally posted by NATO

can anyone else smell change in the air? or is it just the regular eau de bullshit?!

I just farted...

Guest imported_Tesseract

I think the hands must be oils as told in another thread, and i think that the new banner broke the balance, being more black and intense, making it look strange. So the new logo brings balance back in the force, and Raven is still Yoda level for taking care of shit properly.

Guest Stapler

I have one question about the new logo. Why is the background colour of the logo [not the buffed part] but the actual back ground is a lighter shade of grey. And that irratates me, that may be the thing that irratates others as well.

Originally posted by Smart

man, if you aren't digging it you might be fustigated... that logo screams "fuck the buff!"

do you mean i might be criticised or that i am criticising ? if it's the latter, then i would be 'fustigating".

Archived