NEVER!!!!

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

you will need a ouija board, a turkey sandwich, 3 packets of mcdonalds ketchup, a hockey stick, a yo-yo, a broken ice cube cd and a photocopy of the cover of the 'moonstruck' movie.

this is only half the process,

once the devil rises from the turkey sandwich all bets are off

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Well I know how it is done....just dont know who has the capabilities, and is willing to help a bortha out, when he say...reaches vet status...

well, when when (that sounds gay) had his 'modifications' made, i wished to have the same as well. didn't happen. to make it happen it involves your tongue and another man's ass, so i'm not sure you're up for it

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

well, when when (that sounds gay) had his 'modifications' made, i wished to have the same as well. didn't happen. to make it happen it involves your tongue and another man's ass, so i'm not sure you're up for it

Well your not a vet are you....and your not well liked by special people...:D so When had a advantage on that, and hopefully I will also ...:p

Originally posted by When

deal with the devil... no ass licking!

good words to live by... that should be a bumper sticker AND a T-shirt...

Actually, When just happened to ask at a good time while we were switching servers and stuff so Raven did him a favor, but for the most part we don't like to tinker with stuff...

Originally posted by Smart

good words to live by... that should be a bumper sticker AND a T-shirt...

Actually, When just happened to ask at a good time while we were switching servers and stuff so Raven did him a favor, but for the most part we don't like to tinker with stuff...

I know this...now I will lie in waiting.....

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Well your not a vet are you....and your not well liked by special people

dude, i get love letters every day from the people on 12oz. i get serenaded on a regular basis, and i have a lovely bunch of white roses on my desk sent by one of my biggest fans. so fuck you

Archived