Never mess w/ a man's car?

B_As_In_Bot

Yesterday driving up some street in L.A. to a friends house I seen this chick running from this guy in a new chevy impala. She had a fresh black eye..He was tripping on the dent's she apparently kicked in on the side.

We flip a bitch to see if theres anything we can do..She was obviously in distress, now runnin across traffic w/ another younger female. My friend asks her is she needs help..keep in mind we were inquiring about the lady. Well the dude who really looks like the dirtbag type to hit on a girl comes up immediatly to my friends car and begins saying shit like: "You wanna help her? fucking do something, ese..blah blah blah" Basically saying I beat my wife - And talk shit like Ill beat up anyone trying to stop me..

The first thing I told my friend is that we should go..but it was a red light..

Thats when I got out, grabbed the fat pipe from the bed of my homie's truck and began saying stuff like "Wanna talk shit? wanna beat up women? Come back here bitch - You dont beat your wife in front of me.." My friend had also gotten out and brandished a shovel..

His tone changed..and luckily got away from me at that time..When walking back, passing his car I bashed his side mirror in real good. I really wanted to lay it on windshield but we had to jet. It was broad daylight and we were making a small scene into a way bigger scene..

Felt great though..I just wish I could see his face when he went back to his car.. A nice $80.00 repair on top of the dents...I busted that shit right off, Proper!

This is why I spend time looking behind drug stores for water heaters to bash on and shit..You never know when those skills may come in handy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i say u should've beat his ass and done shit to his car...

anyone who hits a woman is a PUSSY because that's just wrong but it's different if it's self-defense(which i doubt)

but i say GOOD JOB and i hope u had as mcuh fun as i would've beating in that mirror:king:

Guest WebsterUno

...did you at least get her phone #???

haha, kidding...should have beat him with the shovel!

I would pay a buck to see that!

Originally posted by mr_president

thougth this was going to be about your car getting fucked with...

i think you were right in defending ole girl, depending on the situation, she might have caught him cheating, and then decided to fuck up his shit, if thats the case i'm cool with what she did. blaahhh...

about my car though, its not in the best condition anymore, but i take care of it, and i cant stand when people fuck with my shit, id rather get my ass wooped then have someone fuck with my ride.

i caught some fuckers fucking egging my car back in the days, about two years ago, and i was staking out in my car an shit in the back, they rolled up and started going at it, and i popped out of my shit with a billy club in hand, and like those pussies were like 6 deep along with a caravan of people in the back of this truck that held like 12 kids, dudes were fucking pussies, took off like some bitches when i came out swinging. i swear to fucking god i looked like braveheart, wish i woulda caught that shit on tape...

holla :king:

:lol:

:eek:

Archived