1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NETFLIX

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nomadawhat, Sep 16, 2003.

1. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

NETFLIX

Discussion started by nomadawhat - Sep 16, 2003

so anybody use this?? www.netflix.com

it rocks!!! no more late fees!!! I have been using it for a bit now but was just thinking about it as i went through a movie thread, when I saw a recommended movie I just searched and added them to my rental que. They have most movies. $14 or $20 a month for as many dvd;s as you can fit in. So if your into dvd's and have spent lord knows how much on late fee's check this out. its much appreciated!!

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

WebsterUno - Replied Sep 16, 2003

*believe*

my cuzz used to work there
    when they first started up.
    he used to watch movies all day.
    I know some folks that use that service
    too. They said its a pretty good service.

3. CAPiTA

CAPiTA 12oz Member

CAPiTA - Replied Sep 16, 2003

I've been meaning to sign up for the free trial period for about a year now. I should probably check it out

CAPiTA - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied Sep 16, 2003

yeah, you should. after the free period they will try to sign you up for the $20 dollar service, which is any three movies out at once but there is also a 2 movie choice which is like 15 a month. and when ever you send on back it usually takes only 2 days to get the next on your list, which you can create a huge one (list) on the site. somebody once told me that they said they never recieved a couple of the disc and the company didn;t even sweat it.... thinking about doing that for style wars!! i've kept movies for months before too, thats when they get you...paying for the month and not even renting...but thats nothing to late fees i used to pay.

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

WebsterUno - Replied Sep 16, 2003

rent this...

[​IMG]