NET FAME!!!

The Boss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Mike bibby

net fame is your only fame, you got no numbers, your shit is capped before it is 2 months old, you are forever bitchmade..fuck the fake..

Originally posted by Mike bibby

net fame is your only fame, you got no numbers, your shit is capped before it is 2 months old, you are forever bitchmade..fuck the fake..

There's a pschological condition in which people project their personal weaknesses onto innocent parties as a defense mechanism and a way to get attention. This goes all the way back to early childhood and how your parents treated you in your individual family unit. There is no need to waste time blaming yourself for years spent in denial and hatred... but kiddo- you need to see someone about this immediately! This acting out is an obvious cry for help! I know you're feeling unloved, but you don't need to pull these childish control dramas... Jesus loves you! I highly reccomend checking out books like "How to love yourself when you suck at life"... and while you're at it pick up some organic foods and head to church this sunday. Above all you better be at the therapist FIRST thing monday morning- before this case becomes too advanced! You may be angry upon first reading this... but admitting you have a problem is the first step to healing.... I only tell you this b/c of my genuine concern...get well soon!

Guest Mike bibby
Originally posted by DumpsterDiva

There's a pschological condition in which people project their personal weaknesses onto innocent parties as a defense mechanism and a way to get attention. This goes all the way back to early childhood and how your parents treated you in your individual family unit. There is no need to waste time blaming yourself for years spent in denial and hatred... but kiddo- you need to see someone about this immediately! This acting out is an obvious cry for help! I know you're feeling unloved, but you don't need to pull these childish control dramas... Jesus loves you! I highly reccomend checking out books like "How to love yourself when you suck at life"... and while you're at it pick up some organic foods and head to church this sunday. Above all you better be at the therapist FIRST thing monday morning- before this case becomes too advanced! You may be angry upon first reading this... but admitting you have a problem is the first step to healing.... I only tell you this b/c of my genuine concern...get well soon!

pussies..

Originally posted by DumpsterDiva

There's a pschological condition in which people project their personal weaknesses onto innocent parties as a defense mechanism and a way to get attention. This goes all the way back to early childhood and how your parents treated you in your individual family unit. There is no need to waste time blaming yourself for years spent in denial and hatred...

you need to be a philosopher.....funnychit!