Nerds For Roomates.

Gunm

I live with 5 chinese guys that play video games until seven in the morning. These fools have cables running right the fuck everywhere so they can geek out on everquest and final fantasy all night. Fanatics. video game strategy guides litter the house. I once found one in a kitchen cabinet. wtf?

This household taught me to hate video games. Do I get to read something good on the toilet? Hell no...goddamn Maxim and Play Station magazine....I am back in the sixth grade. Lack of social grace abounds for favor of staying in rooms in front of the screen. I'd rather have people passed out on the couch; at least you'd know they were having a good time.

They're not bad people or intentional assholes....they just suck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, i know what you mean. like all the time i have to yell at my mom and make her walk the dog and shit. i just had a conversation with her about calling those 900 numbers, and she wont clean up her own dishes, she ll just leave them in the sink for me to do. i just cant do it anymore. its either her or me.

Originally posted by LENS

at least you'd know they were having a good time.

staying up til 7 in the morning must be a good time..

::shrug:: either start being a dork yourself, or move out.

but uh, roommates are never totally satisfactory. so i say relax, smoke a bowl, and go to sleep.

i gotcha bro...i come to college and apparently it was mandatory for seniors in high school to play non stop video games throughout their senior year...i guess i didnt get the memo...everyone here plays video games nonstop and i havent touched one since 7th grade

hmmm, I think my main point was missed but i blame that mainly to the fact that it was late when i made this post last night.

It's not so much the fact they play video games...it's the fact that the household is socially lifeless unless you start up a conversation about video games or something related. The few times there have been parties...what the hell does everyone end up doing? In front of the damn television playing vids.

Can you come home and share a beer with your roomate and talk some smack about the school? no. Can you count on them to even look up and say whassup? no. Get what I'm saying? I'm living with five pieces of carved styrofoam that somehow were infused with life during a lightning storm or something.

HAHAHA. I understand you completely.

I can't get grown MEN sitting around playing video games when women are around. Single men too, playing video games instead of talking to the women. Playing video games at a party? lame. It's cool once in awhile, but it's no way to live life, it's not reality.

Like my 10 year old cousin who has all these stories he tells me that happened to him in VIDEO GAMES. I dont CARE! The shit isn't real. I listen cause I'm a nice guy, but I'm really just humoring him. Now tell me what happened in your real world. Oh nothing, you just sat there and stared at a screen.

But they're cool once in awhile to kill time and relax just as long as it doesn't become your primary hobby or something.

my friends from junior high are still like that.

im mean, im not one to judge cause getting drunk and painting shit till 7am doesnt make you that much cooler, but at least its a non fictional activity. i think i would have to smoke a tremendous amount of weed to stop from clowing the life out of them if they were my roomates. i guess thats why im a hypocritical asshole.

Yeah fuck video games I havn't been into that shit since back when sega was ill. My little brother just got the new tony hawk and I was trying to play it but I kept falling when you have to do stupid ass shit in the story mode. So fuck that shit all I have to show for my day of gaming is a buncha fucked up knuckles from hitting the door and dresser.

I just got home...they're still playing games.

As for the party, it pissed me off because they're all asian and so naturally all these hot asian chicks showed up. then ALL the guys crowd around the television to play Mario Bondage Fantasy 6 or something and all the girls are just standing around.

There i am, holding a bottle of jaeger, speechless....all these hot girls getting bored and leaving and these guys don';t even notice.

last night when i went to go and piss I hear from theliving room

"Holy shit! My chocobo just dug up some dragonscale armor with an armor class of -2!"

"Cool! Now we can go after red red Dragon with a hit modifier to +2!"

Straight nerds in denial.

It sounds liek a matter of 'Has Drive' vs. 'Doesn't'.

Watching someone mess around in front of the TV

(or the net) for countless hours when they could be clearly

doing something a little more productive always makes me mad.

I guess some people just need to have a fire lit under their ass

but other people always have that fire (or drive or hustle etc.)

the maxims and play station magizines remind me a lot of my apartment,my roomates are hardcore video game nerds to,one plays that fuckin final fantasy computer game for about9 hours a day,the other some text game or some shit...while the final fantasy kid bitchs about how no one cleans shit up.it could be worse tho,i could live with people who steal my shit..

well, that leads me to believe you arent gettting laid, cause:

1. they are chinese

2. they play video games all night, while NOT fucking big titted brunette punk chicks.

3. they keep PROGAMER monthly in the bathroom, not virgin teens montly.

4. your hanging out with them, so now you look like a loser.

5. you guys live on your own, and they play video games, not having 3 kegs out and wet t shirt contest featuring devillush.

not that i have anything agianst chinese people, but..lets face it, they arent the type to have hot american chicks all over them..atleast the chinese people i know.

they dont even get hot chinese chicks all over them, and im sures ur friends dont...cause they play video games all night.

well, that leads me to believe you arent gettting laid, cause:

1. they are chinese (yes)

2. they play video games all night, while NOT fucking big titted brunette punk chicks. (yes)

3. they keep PROGAMER monthly in the bathroom, not virgin teens montly. (See above...stacks of Maxim and Playstation monthly)

4. your hanging out with them, so now you look like a loser. (no, i never kick it here unless i am studying or playing records. The only time i see them is when i pay the rent, go to the kitchen or head out to school.on the weekends i go to the east bay and fuck my hottie gf bee-otch)

5. you guys live on your own, (well no shit...we all go to college genius) and they play video games (see above), not having 3 kegs out and wet t shirt contest featuring devillush (i don't want that kind of shit either. i just want a happy medium. that is not too much to ask...devilush in a wet t-shirt however..intriguing...)

Fuck, I feel ya. My fucking roommates aren't nerds though they are retards. One roommate just purchased a gamecube and decides to buy the worst possible games ever: i.e. "destroy all monsters" and "ninja turtles." They waste entire beautiful hawaiian days inside playing their evil box. And now this video place is going out of business and there is a 1/2 off sale, and its been awful movie marathon week lately. We had a "roommate" staying with us for a 1 1/2 months and never payed us a dime, he was the only person making long distance phone calls, and he never did his own dishes. On top of that, the fucker rarely bathed.

Originally posted by Vanity

i bet, ojn a playstation forum somewhere, there's 5 guys complaining about this nerdy white dude that fetishizes over their women and is just focused on school and sitting on the computer all day staring at an inanimate grey screen

this made me laugh

Dude, the atmosphere around my place is why i stare at this grey screen and concentrate on school everynight.

Hell yeah i lay the fetish on their women....who wouldn't?

Whatever forum they're in, it can't be as kewl as channel zero!

when its summer people get mad at the heat, and cant wait for winter.

when its winter people get mad at the cold, and cant wait for summer.

what im getting at is people dont look at the pro and cons, and be thankfull for what they got.

len's...

you got room mates that sit all day on the couch and play video games.

be happy, you get to go out and live your life and not worry about 5 party animals trashing the house,maby even trashing your stuff...when the 5 dudes bring friends over, they all just talk about video games and play videos Hello !!!!!! would you rather have some punks come over and steal your shit and throw beer everywhere,na didnt think so.

maby all these guys know are video games...go play a few games with them. and then ask them to go out, maby they just need someone to so them diffrent stuff to do, then ,maby the can even out there life little bit of this little bit of that and some video games here and there,cuzs everyone knows too much of anything isnt good.

coffie/ dont worry 24-7 adive over hur's yah herd

Archived