Nerd Thread: What do you call soda in your area?

GamblersGrin

up here in nj we all call it soda. when i lived in nc they had a whole routine to order a soda. it went something like this. every soda was a "coke" then the worker asked you what kind of "coke" you wanted and then the customer would specify sprite, diet coke, etc. why not just order a fucking sprite in the 1st place i thought?!?!

http://www.popvssoda.com/countystats/total-county.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GeraloRivera

we call it clams up here. we call everything clams up here...except clams. we call those long knecks. sometimes steamers but thats usually about scallops. and thats a whole other thread.

sarcasm

your posts are like how your name is spelt, missing the "d" to make it really geraldorivera. bc what the fuck is a geralo? i can already tell youre going to be the next person everyone hates.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

your posts are like how your name is spelt, missing the "d" to make it really geraldorivera. bc what the fuck is a geralo? i can already tell youre going to be the next person everyone hates.

lol, im glad you take so much interest into me and read my posts with a microscope.

well friend, not like i already explained this, but at the "R E G I S T R A T I O N" portion of this fine website, the "username" only, "ALLOWS" 12 "CHARACTERS" for each username. thats grown up talk for only 12 letters for the username. so it was either my current name, or "geraldoriver." OBVIOUSLY, i expected you people to read between the lines, but there is always the stupid mother fuckers, not unlike yourself, who go out of their way to notice and point these things out, but cant read between the lines. its ok, i dont blame you, i blame the poor school systems.:lol:

oh yes, i also apologize for missing the occaisonal letter or slightly misspelling a word here and there. its not your fault you cant realize the difference between "hello" and "hllo",ect, i also blame that on the public school system. and maybe your mom had a few drinks during those 12 months she was carrying you. who knows?

i say i want a "coke" for everything to. but normally i wind up getting a coke or dr.prepper anyways, so its not that big of a deal.

saying soda bothers me, and so does soda water.

hate when people say that shit for some reason.

Originally posted by Pinup

If your mom carried you 12 months that would account for a lot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...oh god that made me crack up ..maybe because well its funny as it is, but god i would have died if i had to carry my son for an additional 2 months..he was already a week late.. 41 wks

Lou: You gonna order something, kid?

Marty McFly: Ah, yeah... Give me a Tab.

Lou: Tab? I can't give you a tab unless you order something.

Marty McFly: Alright, give me a Pepsi Free.

Lou: You want a Pepsi, PAL, you're gonna pay for it.

Archived