Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Nerd Thread: What do you call soda in your area?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GamblersGrin, Jun 19, 2004.

1. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

up here in nj we all call it soda. when i lived in nc they had a whole routine to order a soda. it went something like this. every soda was a "coke" then the worker asked you what kind of "coke" you wanted and then the customer would specify sprite, diet coke, etc. why not just order a fucking sprite in the 1st place i thought?!?!

http://www.popvssoda.com/countystats/total-county.html

2. GeraloRivera

GeraloRivera Junior Member

we call it clams up here. we call everything clams up here...except clams. we call those long knecks. sometimes steamers but thats usually about scallops. and thats a whole other thread.

sarcasm

3. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

in australia you hear it called it soft drink or lolly water.

4. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

soda.. but i used to live in pop country

5. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

your posts are like how your name is spelt, missing the "d" to make it really geraldorivera. bc what the fuck is a geralo? i can already tell youre going to be the next person everyone hates.

6. GeraloRivera

lol, im glad you take so much interest into me and read my posts with a microscope.
    well friend, not like i already explained this, but at the "R E G I S T R A T I O N" portion of this fine website, the "username" only, "ALLOWS" 12 "CHARACTERS" for each username. thats grown up talk for only 12 letters for the username. so it was either my current name, or "geraldoriver." OBVIOUSLY, i expected you people to read between the lines, but there is always the stupid mother fuckers, not unlike yourself, who go out of their way to notice and point these things out, but cant read between the lines. its ok, i dont blame you, i blame the poor school systems.:lol:

7. GeraloRivera

oh yes, i also apologize for missing the occaisonal letter or slightly misspelling a word here and there. its not your fault you cant realize the difference between "hello" and "hllo",ect, i also blame that on the public school system. and maybe your mom had a few drinks during those 12 months she was carrying you. who knows?

8. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

call it soda up here in massachusetts

9. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

If your mom carried you 12 months that would account for a lot.

10. El Producto

El Producto Senior Member

i just call it a drink

11. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

i say i want a "coke" for everything to. but normally i wind up getting a coke or dr.prepper anyways, so its not that big of a deal.

saying soda bothers me, and so does soda water.

hate when people say that shit for some reason.

12. GeraloRivera

yea its 3 extra months for crackbabies?

13. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

We call it a beverage over here....Dont know about the whole city but we do in the southside.....

14. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

15. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...oh god that made me crack up ..maybe because well its funny as it is, but god i would have died if i had to carry my son for an additional 2 months..he was already a week late.. 41 wks