neon vs viper

OrangeDot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh and im not saying it was terribly difficult.. that perticular neon has about 15k in engine work... so figure a 18k dollar car just spanked a 60k dollar car.. but afterwards the dude with the viper went and fucked some chicks.. the neon dude just went home and played everquest or watched fast and the furious for the umpteenth time.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by BabyPuncher

oh and im not saying it was terribly difficult.. that perticular neon has about 15k in engine work... so figure a 18k dollar car just spanked a 60k dollar car.. but afterwards the dude with the viper went and fucked some chicks.. the neon dude just went home and played everquest or watched fast and the furious for the umpteenth time.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

^^^^^^^^^ding ding...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

This is why the Viper is still a clear winner.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I'll take the Subaru (or even a Peugeot) and smoke them all!

Originally posted by fr8oholic

i dunno, i think i'd rather have the all wheel drive porsche turbo...

Ding, ding, ding! We have a pair of winners. On road, I'm all about that Porsche. Offroad, I can't decide between the Subaru or the Peugeot. Either way I'm set.

viper got smoked eh?

im not gonna bother watching the mpeg, i know its possible.

and mamerro, you dont even drive. you said so yourself. so get yourself some pimp ass shoes and shut your mouth. ill rock my adidas cause theyre cheap, and ill drive my boosted ricer and still look good in both.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by chozer

and mamerro, you dont even drive. you said so yourself. so get yourself some pimp ass shoes and shut your mouth. ill rock my adidas cause theyre cheap, and ill drive my boosted ricer and still look good in both.

So? I'm still an Industrial Design graduate with a strong sense of appreciation for beautiful design and machinery, which Neons and ricers aren't on almost every possible level. A Viper is an icon of design and engineering, it doesn't need anything else to be ill... ricers are the scourge of good design, where every tool out there think they can design a car and end up littering the highways with horrendous machines. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived