NEO-YUPPIES. and fake living.

Tyler Durden

this is a long time coming. thats all i have to say.

neo-yuppy is a term i've coined to basically categorize all of the fucking MORONS out and about today. you know these people. you know them well. they wear their fucking retard bleached out pants. WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE WEAR THESE? good god. WHY does anyone want to PAY to have your pants "pre-dirtied" or "pre-faded" through bleaching? why?!?!?! what the fuck is wrong with the world? i'll tell you what my friend, neo-yuppies. neo-yuppies are what is wrong with this world. theyre fake faded pants for theyre fake faded fucking lives of shit. fuck them. can anyone answer me as to why they feel the overwhelming need to look incredibly fag-tastic through paying a hefty sum of c-to-the-iz-ash to have theyre pants fucked up? (popgunwar, im looking in your direction for an answer here.....).

heres an idea dipshits, go to a goddamn thriftstore and buy some goddamn pants that are already faded. i bet you can get upwards of 10 pairs of them for the price of one of the pre-shit-itized ones from gap/bannana republic/old navy. OR...haha get this....OR you could even go get a new pair of pants, and wear them in yourselves through going out and living your fucking life and doing things rather than have some 8 year old boy bleach your pants around the ass-crack-al area so you look like an idiot who shit theyre pants....with their shit containing a higher-than-normal bleach content. fuck.

i'll tell you what, all you stupid fucking kids with bleached pants need to be herded into a fucking herding place....possibly a corral....and shot. shot alot. go ahead, you can just meet me there. hop in your yuppie h-2 hummer for soccermom fuckfaces and go. its ok because daddy paid for it and your stupid fucking pants of faded bleach glory.

that and you have a superman/tribal/asian symbol tattoo. fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and this thread isnt about ME. its about NEO-YUPPIES. they are more than the clothes they wear, its the generally annoying attitude they convey. they are bothersome to people, most importantly me. we can leave me out of this for now though and concentrate on how much NEO-YUPPIES suck. i thank you in advance.

!

their the fuckers who wear ecko and dont get it the white kids shaking hands with a ble bandana rocking the ever so stylish polished so it look like platinum stainless steel chane from the ever so popular www.hiphoplooks.com lol and their nelly zerox ghetto wanna be quazi-slang and their whole attitude twoard anything and everything i saw a kid completely ruin a pair of clothes then say o well fuck it my dad pays for it all anyway i wanted to smack him, i see so many "herds" of these kids in the mornings i swear i could jsut plow car straight thru them and the police would give me a goddamned medal..i think..although last time they seemed pissed i dono ill get my medal damnit! and as you will soon find out its deeper than clothes its a sub urban mentality that tyler and i want to kill not jsut a clothing style!

well said arcarsenal. well said.

my girl attempted to start a fight with one of these fucking girls the other day. shes so cute when shes violent. this girl had on a pair of pants with like......huge portions of her back legs bleached out...then just her ass cheeks and asscrack bleached out...it was so fucking stupid.

the situation went something like this:

(walking...)

me: haha....look at that girls pants....

girlfriend: what the fuck? YOU HAVE STUPID FUCKING PANTS!

*girl turns around and just stares at my girlfriend.*

girlfriend: YEAH YOU. FUCK YOU. AND YOUR STUPID FUCKING PANTS.

*girl looks scared. hurries into building.*

me: (shocked look...) ..............um....what the fuck was that?

girlfriend: what? she had stupid pants on.

..................she had stupid pants on.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

and this thread isnt about ME. its about NEO-YUPPIES. they are more than the clothes they wear, its the generally annoying attitude they convey. they are bothersome to people, most importantly me. we can leave me out of this for now though and concentrate on how much NEO-YUPPIES suck. i thank you in advance.

this goes FAR beyond the pants. they are just one of the prime examples. i think all the dipshits who get superman/asian/tribal tattoos (especially on the lower back....) need to be addressed too.

you may as well get "fucking retard" scarred onto your body. you'll accomplish just as much with it as with anything else. idiots.

man, don't even start me on neo yuppies. you guys think yopu hafta deal with stupid, fake and annoying people you have no idea. my juniour high is a breeding ground for diesel discount bin buyers, who all think there iced out and ganstars cuz there sister said she would get them a mickey for the weekend.

piss in tha mouth

what really pisses me off is the slang its liek the second its on mtv every kid in my skool is all about saying when i insult somone i "tried them" or is something isnt cool its "slaw" las time i checked slaw was something you ate and when you try something your normally testing it fuck your pre ditried slang terms fuck your mtv and fuck your non liberal babtist church..did i mention i live in the bibel belt fucking Nashville outsjkirts and i deal with this shit regularly liek a few days ago my spanish teacher and myself kicking back to kid a by radio head (not the greatest band but a decent one) a friend skipped class to listen to it then the dumbasses started to pour in to "learn" spanish and started making fun (or making an attempt to)of radio head i heard all kinds of remarks that were to the utmost point retarded such as "dose this have lyrics" while tom your is carrying a melody"wheres the drum machiene" umm "he needs to stop that" referring to tom yorks singing" i just laughed and so did my teacher at the end of class me an her (the spanish teach) were goofing and i went and made an "apology" to the class it went a bit like this

"im sorry about the music i guess some of you folks didnt like it too much i know how bad it can be when domone who is atleast 3 times smarter than you tries to introduce you to sme musical culture this may be hard for you to process but ill let it sink in." then the bell rang triumph of the fuckin munth!

im wearing a pair of said pants right now. they are black and bleached out. i stole them. it was easy they had no sensors on them. also, im not sure why im wearing them. they are comfy. but not really that worn in as they appear. but i have been wearing them for like 3 days now, so that gives me some worn in cred doesent it. i just ate 2 cheeseburgers. its 951 am. i havent slept and im gonna go to a flea market soon.

Neo-Yuppies

this is what i see on a daily basis...

-40 year old women dressing like brittany spears

-soccer moms rolling 20-24 inch rims

-everyone trying to be 'cool' with their kids

-people living outside their means just to fit in

-sweatervests with no shirt underneath

-nylon cargo pants

-those damned rhinestone glasses/aviator glasses

-gucci boots

it just goes on and on

Guest ALTER EGO

the same reason people will go out and get hair extensions to dread and start wearing those stupid fuckin' tree-hugger pants that are sewn together with different patches of corduroy.......

Umm I found the comments about radio head totally true. (although i own kid a, amnesiac and ok computer and thouroughly enjoy all of them) Thom Yorkes singing is almost too whiney on occasion and the drum machine, in some tracks is a bit over the top. Its easy to see how these kids might not like the cd. Next time school these kids on the merits of this music.

It seems to me that your one of those people who defines himself by being anti pop. And thats even worse than being pop or comercial or yuppie whatever you would like to call it. If you think your any less fake, your sadly mistaken.

Just be you.

Originally posted by crackatinnie

It seems to me that your one of those people who defines himself by being anti pop. And thats even worse than being pop or comercial or yuppie whatever you would like to call it. If you think your any less fake, your sadly mistaken.

out of the blue someone says something worth wild,

Guest fr8lover

dang man. it sucks youre so caught up in the lives of other people that it makes you this angry.

looks like the "neo-yuppies" are getting over on you and you dont even realize.

and another thing, yuppie means "young urban upwardly mobile professional." most of these cats you seethe over are probably college kids, so get your labels right.

seriously dude, live your life and let others live it the way they choose to do so. faded jeans arent hurting you so buck up and let them walk by and go along with their lives, as stupid as YOU think they are.

Archived