1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NEO-YUPPIES. and fake living.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Tyler Durden, Nov 17, 2002.

1. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 12oz Veteran Member

NEO-YUPPIES. and fake living.

Discussion started by Tyler Durden - Nov 17, 2002

this is a long time coming. thats all i have to say.

neo-yuppy is a term i've coined to basically categorize all of the fucking MORONS out and about today. you know these people. you know them well. they wear their fucking retard bleached out pants. WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE WEAR THESE? good god. WHY does anyone want to PAY to have your pants "pre-dirtied" or "pre-faded" through bleaching? why?!?!?! what the fuck is wrong with the world? i'll tell you what my friend, neo-yuppies. neo-yuppies are what is wrong with this world. theyre fake faded pants for theyre fake faded fucking lives of shit. fuck them. can anyone answer me as to why they feel the overwhelming need to look incredibly fag-tastic through paying a hefty sum of c-to-the-iz-ash to have theyre pants fucked up? (popgunwar, im looking in your direction for an answer here.....).

heres an idea dipshits, go to a goddamn thriftstore and buy some goddamn pants that are already faded. i bet you can get upwards of 10 pairs of them for the price of one of the pre-shit-itized ones from gap/bannana republic/old navy. OR...haha get this....OR you could even go get a new pair of pants, and wear them in yourselves through going out and living your fucking life and doing things rather than have some 8 year old boy bleach your pants around the ass-crack-al area so you look like an idiot who shit theyre pants....with their shit containing a higher-than-normal bleach content. fuck.

i'll tell you what, all you stupid fucking kids with bleached pants need to be herded into a fucking herding place....possibly a corral....and shot. shot alot. go ahead, you can just meet me there. hop in your yuppie h-2 hummer for soccermom fuckfaces and go. its ok because daddy paid for it and your stupid fucking pants of faded bleach glory.

that and you have a superman/tribal/asian symbol tattoo. fuck.

Tyler Durden - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden - Replied Nov 17, 2002

no.

3. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside 12oz Senior Member

A Fire Inside - Replied Nov 17, 2002

GOOD!

A Fire Inside - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Nov 17, 2002

SO your trying to say that you are so shallow and judgemental that you would kill someone because of the clothes they wear?

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. Tyler Durden

EX-FUCKING-ZACTLY.

6. Tyler Durden

and this thread isnt about ME. its about NEO-YUPPIES. they are more than the clothes they wear, its the generally annoying attitude they convey. they are bothersome to people, most importantly me. we can leave me out of this for now though and concentrate on how much NEO-YUPPIES suck. i thank you in advance.

7. hulk hogan

hulk hogan 12oz Member

hulk hogan - Replied Nov 17, 2002

i hate long islanders.

hulk hogan - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. Tyler Durden

refer to my previous post. located directly above you for your convienance.

9. arcarsenal

arcarsenal New Jack

arcarsenal - Replied Nov 17, 2002

!

their the fuckers who wear ecko and dont get it the white kids shaking hands with a ble bandana rocking the ever so stylish polished so it look like platinum stainless steel chane from the ever so popular www.hiphoplooks.com lol and their nelly zerox ghetto wanna be quazi-slang and their whole attitude twoard anything and everything i saw a kid completely ruin a pair of clothes then say o well fuck it my dad pays for it all anyway i wanted to smack him, i see so many "herds" of these kids in the mornings i swear i could jsut plow car straight thru them and the police would give me a goddamned medal..i think..although last time they seemed pissed i dono ill get my medal damnit! and as you will soon find out its deeper than clothes its a sub urban mentality that tyler and i want to kill not jsut a clothing style!

arcarsenal - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  10. TOR

TOR 12oz Member

TOR - Replied Nov 17, 2002

pre faded pants are fuckin gay

TOR - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Nov 17, 2002

I hate granolas

12. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

~KRYLON2~ - Replied Nov 17, 2002

dude what the fuck is wrong wth you....there fucking pants.....if they get on your nerves so much then you have a problem...im not saying i like faded pant i agree that they are gay but.......damn man there fucking pants chill out

~KRYLON2~ - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  13. Tyler Durden

well said arcarsenal. well said.

my girl attempted to start a fight with one of these fucking girls the other day. shes so cute when shes violent. this girl had on a pair of pants with like......huge portions of her back legs bleached out...then just her ass cheeks and asscrack bleached out...it was so fucking stupid.

the situation went something like this:

(walking...)

me: haha....look at that girls pants....

girlfriend: what the fuck? YOU HAVE STUPID FUCKING PANTS!

*girl turns around and just stares at my girlfriend.*

girlfriend: YEAH YOU. FUCK YOU. AND YOUR STUPID FUCKING PANTS.

*girl looks scared. hurries into building.*

me: (shocked look...) ..............um....what the fuck was that?

girlfriend: what? she had stupid pants on.

..................she had stupid pants on.

14. Tyler Durden

this goes FAR beyond the pants. they are just one of the prime examples. i think all the dipshits who get superman/asian/tribal tattoos (especially on the lower back....) need to be addressed too.

you may as well get "fucking retard" scarred onto your body. you'll accomplish just as much with it as with anything else. idiots.

15. Zes

Zes 12oz Junior Member

Zes - Replied Nov 17, 2002

man, don't even start me on neo yuppies. you guys think yopu hafta deal with stupid, fake and annoying people you have no idea. my juniour high is a breeding ground for diesel discount bin buyers, who all think there iced out and ganstars cuz there sister said she would get them a mickey for the weekend.

Zes - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages: