Neo-Terror Group

PinballROP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Father John

dr. douche...your a fucking cunt

these flicks are great.

yeah great the kids are ugly and OBVIOUSLY friendless geeks full of pent-up rage who probably have the unsatisfiable urge to kill everyone who has at least a hint of social skills or sexual prowess or good taste in clothes or who make good grades or who go to church or who have friends or who have a girlfriend or anyone who is actually WORTH something. and the clarity of the photos is impeccable so in short they're great. ha. not.

For Christ's sake! GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

There is absoloutly no reason for all the negative comments about the pictures... if you dont like them, dont come to this thread... I'm about tired of all of you... why dont you take your quadrouple didgit post leaving double didgit IQ having asses out into the sun! some of you have had accounts on here for a year, and have almost 10,000 posts under your belt! Go do some graf, go to some parties... hell sit on your porch for christ's sake get the fuck out of the house, get off your asses! I had a webcam, i had an WWII era MP40 replica, i was bored... I took some pictures, they were fun to take, and fun to look at... next time you think about posting negative shit about my pictures on here, go find a REAL gun and put it to your head... please do us all a favour and give yourself a 12guage skull cleansing... FUCK OFF, eat shit and die!

Re: For Christ's sake! GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

Originally posted by PinballROP

There is absoloutly no reason for all the negative comments about the pictures... if you dont like them, dont come to this thread... I'm about tired of all of you... why dont you take your quadrouple didgit post leaving double didgit IQ having asses out into the sun! some of you have had accounts on here for a year, and have almost 10,000 posts under your belt! Go do some graf, go to some parties... hell sit on your porch for christ's sake get the fuck out of the house, get off your asses! I had a webcam, i had an WWII era MP40 replica, i was bored... I took some pictures, they were fun to take, and fun to look at... next time you think about posting negative shit about my pictures on here, go find a REAL gun and put it to your head... please do us all a favour and give yourself a 12guage skull cleansing... FUCK OFF, eat shit and die!

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET

Re: For Christ's sake! GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

Originally posted by PinballROP

i cant help niticing that you continuolsy spelled "digit" "didgit"...spellcheck for the day:lol:

Archived