NELLY VS. KRS ONE

graf-freely!

I just saw an article in a magazine about it and I was shocked. Whodoes this wack ass one hit wonder no talent havin Nelly fool think he is??????? Without krs there would be no pussy ass Nelly fuk him...if I ever go to his concerts Im gonna slap his ass! Well tell me what yall think?????????Who do yall think would win in a battle?????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

ehhh...put em both on self destruct so they can blow eachother up simultaineously...

i can do without nsync collabin jiggyness and loudmouthed knowitallness at the same time.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

KRS ONE IS AN EGOTISTICAL NERD LOOKING FOR BEEF.

NELLY IS JUST, TERRIBLE IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE, BUT HE HAS A FEW GOOD POINTS. KRIS SHOULDNT BE CALLING CATS COMMERCIAL IF HE DID A FUCKING SPRITE COMMERCIAL. ITS FUNNY TOO BECAUSE WHEN THEY SAY SOMETHING TO KRIS ABOUT IT HE ALWAYS QUIPS BACK WITH SOME BULLSHIT TRYING TO SOUND ALL PHILOSOPHICAL BUT HES REALLY JUST A FUCKING WASHED UP MORON.

BOTH OF THESE NIGGERS CAN EAT MY BIRD.

No I love pussy to much to b gay...but seriously loud mouth know it all or not KRs has done more for the hip hop community then Smelly ever will,not only that he probly wouldnt exist without him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This seems to b a trend that I've been seein a lot of.Young or younger kids getting into something without learning, knowing or respecting your history. Thats like me bein the president and saying fuck Goerge Washington......(stupid example) but you kow what I'm saying?

AAAAAAAAAAAA how come rock n roll never has this problem??????????

Guest Fabo 2

What the fuck.......

KRS ONE would shit all over Nelly. Anyone who does a record with Nsync has no self dignity.

Guest FromTheHeart

"you ain't worthy / my styles ugly and dirty/ if you ain't close to 30 ,you probably haven't heard me/ but don't worry kids in the club, krs , you can't get with him/ i got style for the 80's, 90's and the new millenium/ only SUCKER MC's be like "Chris(krs), I can shit on him"/ cops dont be friskin' him/ gangs be enlistin' him/ nations be missin' him/ you really think you dissin' him?.............. a snippet of a old krs freestyle... nelly needs to loosen up his visor and put a bandaid over his mouth...

Guest --zeSto--

ahh... rap music.... where beef moves albums.

It can work for Nas and Jay-Z... because both have a caertain amount of respect,

but nelly.. come on? NO ONE has ever had respect for Nelly.

motherfucker started that bandage as fashion thing. good lord that's foul!

Originally posted by --zeSto--

ahh... rap music.... where beef moves albums.

It can work for Nas and Jay-Z... because both have a caertain amount of respect,

but nelly.. come on? NO ONE has ever had respect for Nelly.

motherfucker started that bandage as fashion thing. good lord that's foul!

worst part is he bit that off left eye....didnt he?

Guest --zeSto--

maybe?

I'll admit I dont really know who started the bandage thing... but I blame him for getting w-s-k's (white suburban kids) to copy the look.

and with nas and jay-z... both had better record sales and interest because of it.

Guest --zeSto--

^ that's the point... krs is all about rocking live, nelly is all about getting girls for his videos.

It's a different world... where we come from.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by graf-freely!

Young or younger kids getting into something without learning, knowing or respecting your history. Thats like me bein the president and saying fuck Goerge Washington......(stupid example) but you kow what I'm saying?

AAAAAAAAAAAA how come rock n roll never has this problem??????????

believe me, I'm sure it does...no wait, it really does.

Yo these two should never be compared KRS ONE is one of the major contributers in hip hop from his lyrics ta organizing events and summits on hip hop and what has Nelly contributed ta hip hop, wearing a fuckin bandaid on his face and singin with gay boy bands you figure that compareison out.... :king:

Archived