Nelly vs KRS One

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by swif1

what?

beanie sigel shouldnt do a song with nelly... not right now, actually not ever... their two different types of rappers an beanie sigel will lose credability for this shit right here. hes fuckin up basically

*EDIT* see my man right here knows what im sayin...

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

i laugh when i see people blasting nelly and ludacris, especially white kids. don't they realize that nelly and ludacris are a fucking joke. its only someone trying to sell you some product so you have the fake feeling of being a thug.

nelly an beanie sigels on some puff daddy an biggie smalls shit

Originally posted by jupiters7

i cant believe that krs 1 even wasted his time respondin to that clown!!!!

white has nothin to with people bein lame (even though all the fack ''thugs'' that are white dont know real hip hop to a hole in there head!!!!!!

you and everyone like you are fucking stupid. there is no such thing as 'real hip hop'. what the fuck do you mean by real hip hop? its real because its underground? its real because its not on TRL? its real because it doesnt talk about money?

anyone that had a fucking clue what they were talking about (i.e. not you) would know that will smith, puff daddy, ludacris, nelly are every bit as hip hop as krs, mos def, slug, big l, etc.

its either all hip hop or none of it is. you cant pick and choose whats real and whats not.

eminems singin on his new album

hes like singin.... hes a wild dude heh, but he kinda could pull it off, its a decent song even tho he sounds like a backstreet boy

:lol:

but really tho you should snatch this up. i think he could lay off on the doin chorus's part, he kinda pulls off the song he sings, its kinda hot but all his other shit? ohhh man. people who say eminem's got no flow or cant rap?

he rips this whole cd...

yea people ell talk shit about him but they never take it do a lyrical level with him :lol: they smarter then that

i laugh when i see people blasting nelly and ludacris, especially white kids. don't they realize that nelly and ludacris are a fucking joke. its only someone trying to sell you some product so you have the fake feeling of being a thug.

Hey man, sometimes i enjoy thugging out to ludacris in my basement. It gives me a sence of self worth.

i would respond more extensively but i'm tired.

nelly should give up.

70% of rap's consumers are white. the thug image sells.

by "real hip-hop" and "fake hip-hop" he's talking about the divergence of hip-hop and modern rap. i'm not going to get too backpacker and talk about the elements or none of that, but there's a positive 'culture' to hip-hop that rap lacks. and that can't be argued.

i think that if this deal gets enough attention, the difference between the underground and mainstream will be augmented further. an event that will no doubt be supplemented by things like new albums from blackalicious, el-p, dj shadow, d-styles; crazy legs being on tv; scratch - the movie. i mean even q-bert is fairly widely known right now, and it's only going to get bigger. so i think it's inevitable that the two will split into separate genres, whether or not you believe they already have.

Guest uncle-boy

i like ludacris, he's hilarious! i don't think i'm a thug or anything but i like to listen to his music, and sometimes i even turn the volume up real loud and bump my sounds. and if i saw you laughing at me i would pull my hoodie over my du-rag and lay back real low and say "sheeeiiiiiiit."

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by mapo wc

you and everyone like you are fucking stupid. there is no such thing as 'real hip hop'. what the fuck do you mean by real hip hop? its real because its underground? its real because its not on TRL? its real because it doesnt talk about money?

anyone that had a fucking clue what they were talking about (i.e. not you) would know that will smith, puff daddy, ludacris, nelly are every bit as hip hop as krs, mos def, slug, big l, etc.

its either all hip hop or none of it is. you cant pick and choose whats real and whats not.

I'm not one that tries to change peoples opinions, especially on the net but.....

you know (if you know) when someone is saying something that they are about, for instance eminem is a crazy ass dude, always has been if you knew about him a few years back. KRS one has always been preachy and prone to hip hop politics, he really has not changed that much and you can feel how he acts when he is with his friends through his music. Shit that even applies to Snoop who I think is straight because that dude really does remind me of a pimp and that is how he pushes himself. Nelly, Will Smith, Ludacris, Etc. might make music you enjoy, I can't stop you, but when you hear the music they create it sounds to me like it is made specifically to reach a wide audience and to meet a specific criteria. I would rather hit up a unique restaurant than McDonalds, but some people don't care.....

i say...

fuck nelly and fuck beanie siegel too.

im glad theyre doing something together.

im pissed that keith murray, ghostface, and craig mack all appeared on the "special delivery" remix. that SUCKS.

krs still is dope.....remember...

not everyone can be an mc.....

Originally posted by KING BLING

I'm not one that tries to change peoples opinions, especially on the net but.....

you know (if you know) when someone is saying something that they are about, for instance eminem is a crazy ass dude, always has been if you knew about him a few years back. KRS one has always been preachy and prone to hip hop politics, he really has not changed that much and you can feel how he acts when he is with his friends through his music. Shit that even applies to Snoop who I think is straight because that dude really does remind me of a pimp and that is how he pushes himself. Nelly, Will Smith, Ludacris, Etc. might make music you enjoy, I can't stop you, but when you hear the music they create it sounds to me like it is made specifically to reach a wide audience and to meet a specific criteria. I would rather hit up a unique restaurant than McDonalds, but some people don't care.....

I didnt say I like those artists. Im just saying they are still hip hop.

yo did you ever listen to ludacris? that kid is a fucking riot...

he's got crazy punchlines and metaphors...

and i think he'd be the wrong person to reference when discussing the fake-thug contingent in hip-hop, he's more on some laid back clwning bitches type pimpish shit...

Archived