Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

need to get this off my chest

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by leftbehind, Jan 4, 2002.

1. leftbehind

leftbehind New Jack

if you haven't read it... ask someone who knows.. sorry.

2. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

dude if you want to kill yourself helllllla easily....go take alotta tylenol pills then go to sleep or knock yourself out..you will never wake up......well at least i think that what happens

how far did you cut your heart out tho?

3. Ammo

Ammo Senior Member

shit.... i dont know what to say to that..... id say you should get the fuck away from that woman, but i know what its like to just not be able to stop liking someone no matter what a bitch they are

4. Ammo

Ammo Senior Member

dont fuckin tell him that regulator! that not even what it does.. trust me that is not an easy way to die

5. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

okay now this is a sick thing to say. how can you possibly say this? is this some kinda reverse psychology? because i dont think it works.

6. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

What are you a dumbass?!

7. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

regulator shut up. just shut up, you dont deserve to be a freaking part of this board. comments like that arent even childish or juveneille... theyre inconsiderate. you think youre funny because you suggest suicide to someone who clearly isnt happy with the way things are going or have been. youre just another bitch on this board, and youve lost any respect i had for you.

i feel really bad for ya leftbehind. i read what you said... im feelin for ya. just try to take everything one day at a time, and deal with it in your own way, and not the way someone else is expecting you to. youre a good guy.
    have a nice day
    -Harpo Marx

8. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

no...that does work...for sure...

9. leftbehind

leftbehind New Jack

i didnt write this to have people feel bad for me.. damn.. i didnt want to come off like that... i just.. i read what seeking wrote a while back about alcoholic parents, and all these older suicide posts...

shit like this just manifests...

10. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

argh...i thought he wanted an easy way to die...and i pressed reply before i read the rest of the past...dont trip people damn

11. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

I'm not a psychologist, and although I had a drinking problem for a few years, I had a much kinder, gentler upbringing, so I can't really put myself in your shoes too effectively.
    The only thing I can try to suggest is this odd mental exercise: if you suddenly got amnesia, and didn't remember any of your past, could you create a new life for yourself, one worth living? You'd be like a blank slate. You'd be sober, reasonably smart, reasonably healthy, able to start again - make new friends, move to a new place, do or find some things you enjoy, paint a few pieces.
    Well, you know you can't give yourself amnesia, and drugs barely offer temporary, partial forgetfulness, so that's a dead end. But here's maybe the only true piece of advice I can give you: YOUR PAST has NO POWER to fuck with your future, UNLESS YOU LET IT. So even if you can't get amnesia, you should be able to close the door on your past - DEVALUE it. Pretend you died, but got a second chance at life, on the condition that it starts today, just from the situation you're in.
    You say you don't know who you are. That's fine. MAKE YOURSELF. Start today, and keep working on it a little at a time, and sever all ties with anyone who tries to drag you backwards into that powerless past.

12. Thats very interesting MR.Cracked, but what is it that makes as do the things we do?
    I mean different people react different to same things, but there is a reason, or more than one, that makes us act in a certain way.
    I'm pretty sure that if i got amnesia i'd eventually end up doin the same life as before.
    I'm pretty sure of that.
    I think that someone should recognise those things cause otherwise the is no point on reinventing himself.
    What to keep and what to waste?

13. nails

nails New Jack

Alright kid if your not playing...........let me release some input on you,
    I grew up with an alcoholic father but at the age of 5 my parents got divorced money was never a problem for us but it sure as hell dont buy happines. My mom hooked up with this guy and he used to hit me and tell me he never had to hit his own kids shit was messed up. I grew up with low self esteem, and I never could really communicate with people positively.....
    Once I hit 18 I dropped the drugs......got involved with all the wrong ladies though they were fun for a while. Let me tell you this though the right one comes along and the right one doesnt cheat on you. I got away from dating women like that its not good on the soul kid.
    I soround myself with friends that dont do drugs we drink a little but we dont over do it. But if your alcoholic I guess you cant just drink a little.
    You need to find a positive outlet.........I work out a lot. It gives you good self esteem and it keeps you motivated. I also tried to kill myself had to go on antidepressents, but now I'm 25 things are going great I got me a wife and a son. You just got to pull yourself through the shit in life
    and put yourself around positive people........make your own family of friends. I dont know if this helped or if it was wack, but I you pull through theres to much out there in this world to let one girl get ya down.

14. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

This isn't where I was going with my comments, the whole would you live your life the same way again question.
    My point is, this dude seems to be focusing on the past, and it's dragging him down. If he had no past, if he could wipe the slate clean, he'd have hope for a life worth living. So it seems worth the effort to TRY and forget or write off the past, and just start over, based on the positives that exist: sobriety, sanity, physical well-being.

15. yeah, i know. I found that interesting and talked about it. Its a question i have on 'changing your life'. I didnt ment you where going there, thats why i quoted a part of your reply.
    I dont know if it sounded ironic but it wasnt meant that way.