1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

need to compile more flix for a project

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by enueone, Jan 6, 2004.

1. enueone

enueone 12oz Member

need to compile more flix for a project

Discussion started by enueone - Jan 6, 2004

i'm thinkin about doing a PDF zine...mostly freights and shit...

i bench and catch flix on the regular but i know alot of you got the dope shit as well...

i'm just interested in giving myself a new project and fuckin around with layout design and what not...

if you're down to hook up some flicks hit me up...

gyeahhh

enueone - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. lepthebeard

lepthebeard 12oz Elite Member

lepthebeard - Replied Jan 7, 2004

...what the hell is a PDF???...probably something to do with the internet...fucking internet whores...THE INTERNET KILLED THE STREET STAR...

lepthebeard - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. FR8HOUND

FR8HOUND Dirty Dozen Crew

FR8HOUND - Replied Jan 7, 2004

SOUNDS LIKE AN EVIL INTERNET SCAM, TO ATTAIN MASS AMOUNTS OF DOPE FREIGT PICS, FOR ONES OWN , SELFISH, LAZY, AND DEVIOUS ENJOYMENT....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FR8HOUND - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. enueone

enueone 12oz Member

enueone - Replied Jan 7, 2004

oh yeah..it is..

same reason why i'm using my server to host images for 12oz...

http://www.elimin8.net/12oz/display.php

there's over 1300 flix in there and i didn't have to do a damn thing besides build it..

:) :) :)

5. enueone

enueone 12oz Member

enueone - Replied Jan 7, 2004

but something along the lines of what i was thinking would be bloodwars ..although different..

basically it's a printable file..better than being greedy and selling a magazine...

6. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY 12oz Veteran Member

CRUSH KILL DESTROY - Replied Jan 7, 2004

sounds good to me,,,,is it fr8 only or some bombing as well.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. enueone

enueone 12oz Member

enueone - Replied Jan 8, 2004

pretty much whatever..

i don't have a solid idea in mind yet..i just wanna do something with the flix that i take other than look at em..

i primarly flick shit in jersey, and nyc..since that's where i'm at...but i'd like to open it up to more shit than i'm exposed to in my immediate surroundings..

basically i just need to give myself a project where i can fuck around because designing shit for clients is tedious and i need to have some fun...and i don't wanna really build another "website"

8. krowteN

krowteN 12oz Member

krowteN - Replied Jan 8, 2004

yeah this guy is cool with me. his host is ultra hastle free....and free, ha.
    unfortunately i dont have the dope shit (flikwise) but man you gots my total support just cause your a generous guy. im interested in seeing the final product.

krowteN - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. amish son

amish son 12oz Senior Member

amish son - Replied Jan 8, 2004

dude i uploaded madd shit to your website, THANKS!

could you use a digital disc of fr8s?

amish son - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY 12oz Veteran Member

CRUSH KILL DESTROY - Replied Jan 8, 2004

u seem to know your shit, when u get something in mind let us know, i got lots o fliks. did u run a site in jersey or ny?

CRUSH KILL DESTROY - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. enueone

enueone 12oz Member

enueone - Replied Jan 9, 2004

i never had a "graf" website but i build websites for a living..

i'm sick of building websites though..so i'm trying to do more print design...

doing something like a pdf mag has kinda interested me for a while...there's a number of them out there that are design focused...it's a pretty sick medium to deliver work in because the files are small enough to be delivered via web..but still high quality enough to print out and pass along...

nerds up...hoes down...

12. enueone

enueone 12oz Member

enueone - Replied Jan 10, 2004

so yeah i started fucked around with shit...

the name i'm fuckin around with is "fumes"
    designed the logotype and was playin around with a cover shot although i'll probably design the real cover last...

as far as the content...i'm trying to break it down into a couple different things...

my ideas right now, based on the flix i have taken are
    east coast freights

ny street bombing or even something like a doorway section / bathroom section (some of the bars in the LES have some of the dopest tags running in them...and not Maxx Fish..haha)

freights in general

throwups / handstyles

maybe a jersey highway section since i've been flicking alot of those

outlines ( i always liked the outline sections of undercover / the first couple scribbles)

i'd like to do a nace tribute since he was the one who really taught me alot of shit back in like 93 - 94...i'm kinda bummed that we fell out over dumb shit..i got a bunch of nace's early stuff but as far as his freights my collection pretty much stops around 97..seems like he started getting REALLY busy after that...

i'd like to do one of these like 4 times a year... mostly just to get my editorial layout skills up...but also to give somethin back to the graf nerds out there...

if anyone got flix or ideas or whatever hit me up with an e-mail or on aim..same name as here...word