1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Need stickers,will trade!

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by tenhit, Mar 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenhit

tenhit New Jack

Need stickers,will trade!

Discussion started by tenhit - Mar 4, 2004

I need to get my hands on some stickers. I want lots of em' im willing to trade pretty much anythign i have depending on what i get in return. Just tell me what what you want and i'll see what i can do.

tenhit - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave 12oz Senior Member

Coffie Crave - Replied Mar 5, 2004

i can get you 10,000 po stickers...

say word.......

Coffie Crave - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. AORAone

AORAone 12oz Veteran Member

AORAone - Replied Mar 5, 2004

shit kid. i have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many stickers its not funny. but if i dont know what you have to trade or what your willing to trade, then i cant really get the maximum deal out of this trade. whatcha got, we heard what you want, now we gotta know what you have in return. [homoblock:eek:n] personally, our stores down here in arizona are getting scarce lately on streakers. so if you can hook me up with a pink one, a green one, or a blue one. then hit up my e~mail. if not, how much money would you offer me for 100 stickers, either federal express, or usps priority mail stickers

AORAone - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. tenhit

tenhit New Jack

tenhit - Replied Mar 5, 2004

yeah i sent you a mail. and for anyone else interested im still up. i want shitloads of sticks.

tenhit - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

Overtime - Replied Mar 6, 2004

my god you are a retard....

Overtime - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. WorldBench

WorldBench 12oz Veteran Member

WorldBench - Replied Mar 6, 2004

this isnt fucking puregraffiti quit creating a fucking thread for every little question you fucking have, get the fuck off this site and quit making useless threads you kids are ruining this board to the max

WorldBench - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition 12oz Veteran Member

Destruction by Definition - Replied Mar 6, 2004

wait a second...you just started the barter thread cuz you said you wanted to keep the trades from filling other threads, thats cool and all, but then you start another one with the same purpose? we all saw the first one. lol i told you in the other thread you started that i can get you stickers...and it looks like others are willing to help you out too so why not contact me and ill get you stickers..please dont make another thread ok man? this will just get everyone worked up and the likeliness of them helping you is slim..

send me an email...

Destruction by Definition - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. StarzAbove

StarzAbove 12oz Veteran Member

StarzAbove - Replied Mar 7, 2004

please close

StarzAbove - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. Stomah

Stomah 12oz Member

Stomah - Replied Mar 7, 2004

if the bartar thread was closed for bandwith, why the hell hasn't this and the other 10 new threads about the samr thing been closed? Some buuullshit

Stomah - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. diggity

diggity Guest

diggity - Replied Mar 7, 2004

this area is for pictures. closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.