Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

need some ORIGINAL interview questions....

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by sneaker, Jul 4, 2002.

1. sneaker

sneaker New Jack

im doing an interview on a graffiti writer and need some ORIGINAL questions.

please keep it graffiti related.

thankyou.

2. catwash

catwash Guest

"Do you have any young sisters?"

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

What the fuck were you thinking?

4. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

"how long before you realized it was too late to be a muppet?"

5. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

actully once you get a few questions going...he/she well start talking and you'll come up with questions as time goes by.

6. melt

melt Guest

"where do babies come from?"

7. SCOTCH WHISKEO

SCOTCH WHISKEO Dirty Dozen Crew

How come every time I eat asparagus, my pee smells funny? Is this normal?

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

At the same moment, two trains leave Chicago and New York. They move towards each other with costant speeds. The train from Chicago is moving at speed of 40 miles per hour, and the train from New York is moving at speed of 60 miles per hour. The distance between Chicago and New York is 1000 miles. Which one is your shit on ?

9. sneak

sneak Guest

why the fuck u stolen my name?

10. sneaker

sneaker New Jack

interesting responces...

»»»sneak :

i didnt realize my screen name was similar to yours. i dont even write, i just needed a screen name and looked down at my sneakers.

thanks all...

11. CAPS

CAPS Member

if i shit really hard...... and my butthole bleeds.... is that bad?

12. DatzwhutzuP

DatzwhutzuP Guest

have u ever smutted any of ur boyz' sisters/gerls?

13. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

Do you think I'm sexy?

14. nickonium9

nickonium9 New Jack

"What are some of the most original graff-related question's you've been asked before and how have you answered them?"

15. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member