need some help.

Guest fourzeroone

Guest fourzeroone

lots of pics of naked guys.

i need some help...have a look,im trying for something two dimentional,but dont have any letter structure, just looking for opinions

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fourzeroone

it says eckofubukarlkaniseanjohncolt45., it doesnt matter what it says right now, im kinda more looking for opinions on how to achieve a two dimentional overlay, theyre just random shapes, showing what kind of anti progression im stumped on, imagine well formed letters where the shapes are if it makes it easier(remember imagination?), im just looking for help on my layering...thanks.

Guest fourzeroone

thanks wale, i appreciate that.

ill drop the image, do some work in the book, do some more work in the book, and then post the results, with letters, not shapes(for the kids).

Guest fourzeroone

the reason i dropped the image is because of the same reason that i would want someone to do who posted something that they thought was low-standard. theres too much aestheticly displeasing shit floating around this page, i dont really want to add more.if you want it reposted, ill do it.

i never even got a chance to see it. if your gonna take down your pic due to negative criticism then at least give it a few days to float around on the forum....you may get lucky and recieve some postitive criticism. at least thats all i ever try to give. i wanna see. post up again.

Archived