Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

need some help.

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by fourzeroone, Aug 28, 2002.

1. fourzeroone

fourzeroone Guest

lots of pics of naked guys.

i need some help...have a look,im trying for something two dimentional,but dont have any letter structure, just looking for opinions

2. newjersey

newjersey Member

bad attempt at an ewok piece?

3. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

simple , lay off the inner gels and fill designs before you have some decent letters

4. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

is that supposed to say something or were you just trying to fool us?
    if it says something...please say so.

5. fourzeroone

fourzeroone Guest

it says eckofubukarlkaniseanjohncolt45., it doesnt matter what it says right now, im kinda more looking for opinions on how to achieve a two dimentional overlay, theyre just random shapes, showing what kind of anti progression im stumped on, imagine well formed letters where the shapes are if it makes it easier(remember imagination?), im just looking for help on my layering...thanks.

6. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

ok, your drop shadow is way off example the arrow on the right side , your drop shadow being off makes it look dumb , and try not to make random shapes , theres like a L looking thing in there randomly placed try to make it ALL flow off something

7. fourzeroone

fourzeroone Guest

thanks wale, i appreciate that.
    ill drop the image, do some work in the book, do some more work in the book, and then post the results, with letters, not shapes(for the kids).

8. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

why the fuck would you drop the image...i wanna see it

9. fourzeroone

fourzeroone Guest

the reason i dropped the image is because of the same reason that i would want someone to do who posted something that they thought was low-standard. theres too much aestheticly displeasing shit floating around this page, i dont really want to add more.if you want it reposted, ill do it.

10. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

i never even got a chance to see it. if your gonna take down your pic due to negative criticism then at least give it a few days to float around on the forum....you may get lucky and recieve some postitive criticism. at least thats all i ever try to give. i wanna see. post up again.

11. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

^^

put it back put it back

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i don't see anything. boooo!