Need some help here

Overtime

its my birthday next monday and i was wondering if you kids could help me with cameras. ive boiled it down to these to mainly cuz of the prize and i wanted at least 3 mp. If you have any suggestions or comments on either of these, or know of a good one that you perhaps use that is modestly priced (150-215) it would be great

here is the link to the camera's that i have so wonderfully spoken of

but remember, for those of you who do,,,,i got the amps on lock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont get a shitty camera for a little bit less.

go a little above your price range and do it once rather than getting some bullshit camera for a little bit less that youre going to wind up replacing in a few months because you tried to save some money the first time around.

canon makes dope cameras.

holler

...go with a real camera company...cannon, nikon, olympus...don't buy a fugi, kodak, HP...there cameras are a joke...the equivelent of disposable cameras...the real camera makers have better lenses which makes a huge difference...

...on a side note, however, i will admit that i am currently using a sony 5.0 and it is surprisingly good coming from a company that has never made a real camera before...my next purchase is probably going to be a cannon digital SLR though...

Originally posted by hyrax@Oct 17 2004, 10:02 PM

digital zoom is shit, what you want is optical zoom. trust. you'd probably get better replies in the photography thread in Untitled.

i know the optical zoom is much better than digital so take the optical over the digi, yeah, i should have looked in that thread....

Archived