Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

need some help here ?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by 215 hero, May 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 215 hero

215 hero New Jack

i have photo bucket to get the pics on 12oz ans i have the pics on my album on that site but when i got to transfir them from photo to 12oz idont know where to but the code for thew atachment and i dont know what code to use from photo bucket some one that use photo bucket can u help me out here ?

2. the infamous one

the infamous one New Jack

sounds like a lot of hassle for some flics...try www.imageshack.us soo much easier

3. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

on photobucket, below each photo in your account is the Url address for the photo.

that's what you need.
    copy and paste the Url in your +ADDREPLY box in between

or, even easier:
    copy the 'img' tag (same as the Url, but with the brackets already added) into your +ADDREPLY box

voila.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.