Need help and advice from all

dr. frink one

First I was gonna make a zine, then a webpage, then nothing...i don't know. I have about 500 digital pictures of pieces from around my city, and i think i am gonna end up making a website.

However, I need help. If you know a lot about websites (i know basic HTML ect.) and know any tips, programs, or friends that could help me out, let me know. Oh yea, and any advice is welcomed

------------------

http://www.angelfire.com/ri/misc01/images/animatefrink.gif'>

WITH AN EDGE SO STRONG IT CAN'T BE BROKEN.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WeAreJerryLewis

DreamWeaver...Lush is right this program gets the job done while you can just sit back on your ass and relax...damn Iron Maiden sucks now..back on to the subject it would be easier to help you if u posted if u were using a pc or mac so we could suggest certain programs...

------------------

"If you voted for Bush in the last election, you can't take a dump here. Your asshole is in Washington."

Originally posted by dosoner:

i dont want to rain on anyones parade, but i cant stand dreamweaver, granted, i havnt used it all that much, but im just into notepad html coding.

word...i used to use notepad alot...now i use a color coded text editor...color codes your tags so its easier to sort through....i use alot of tables on my page, and that shit hurts to look at in just black and white.

Archived