need a new vehicle.. suggestions

OrangeDot

ok, so my truck died on me the other day, and since its going to cost 2g to get it back to happyness.. fuck that game.. new car time. so.. i was thinking a s-10 extended cab, maybe a chevy cavalier.. i've got about 7g to work with tops.. any suggestions?

oh.. dont even waste my time with ford or ford affiliates.. i would rather shoot myself in the neck.

http://img.sportruck.com/events/bd01/71.jpg'>

stock floor body drop like none other..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by socrates

get a bus pass and use the rest of the money for beer and hookers

atleast somebody knows what they are doing, except around here the hookers are all trannies, or you can get the same car everyone else in my area has, hondo civics, subura's or some sort of volkswagon.

Originally posted by mr_president

its only logical to me to get the cheapest, semi decent car i could get for brand new. if i was you i would consider either the kia sephia or a car from hyndia(sp?)

if you put down that 7g's on a new car, and it has a 3 year warranty that covers your ass no matter what happens, and only cost you about 10g's (the sephia, and its not such a bad car/design) how can you beat that compared to an used car? i mean, 3 years with a used car? you think you won't have any problems in 3 years? just doesnt make since to me.

and if worse came to worse, id just ride the bus or by feet, until i had some more money.

$.02

ps- look into the toyota corolla as well. base one starts at 12g's i think, but it will save you $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in the long run. life lessons...

the s-10 i'm looking at has 35k miles, and a 100k mile warranty, or 4 years.. whichever is first.. so its not a bad deal.. and it has every option i want.. minus the moonroof which s-10s never came factory with.. so.. yeah...

its nice.. prolly going to rock one of those.

Archived