need a beer RIGHT NOW, but it's -ugh...- WARM?

gfreshsushi

for those who just can't wait.

http://www.coopercooler.com/index_1.html

http://www.coopercooler.com/images/all_pages/cc_photo_small_new.jpg'>

The Cooper Cooler™ is the fastest way to chill your warm beverages (25C/78F) to cold drinking temperature (6C/43F).The Cooper Cooler’s™ patented process is 40 times faster than a freezer and chills cans in 1 minute, bottles in 3.5 minutes, and wine bottles in 6 minutes. Just add ice, water, and plug it in. Perfectly safe for carbonated beverages like beer and soda, which will not foam or fizz-over upon opening.

this kind of disturbs me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DETO

nice. last week a buddy of mine and myself had to drink hot, not warm, but HOT Pabst. Pabst is shit beer as it is, but hot, .....damn, i'm an alcoholic!....nevermind.

Drinking water does not qualify you as an alcoholic.

nice. last week a buddy of mine and myself had to drink hot, not warm, but HOT Pabst. Pabst is shit beer as it is, but hot, .....damn, i'm an alcoholic!....nevermind.

american "beer" :(

no, no, no, i think you all misunderstood me. i don't like PBR, my boy Matt purchased a 12 pack, because he has never had PBR, we drank about 6 and had to go buy some better beer, Fat Tire. anyway a few days later, me and my boy Luke were driving around sharing a 6er of Sam Adams and needed to go on a beer run when i remembered i had 6 PBR's left in my trunk, they were Hot as hell but said fuck it, and drank them on our way to the grocery store. Then we picked up some cold Tire Bite and all was better.

no, no, no, i think you all misunderstood me. i don't like PBR, my boy Matt purchased a 12 pack, because he has never had PBR, we drank about 6 and had to go buy some better beer, Fat Tire. anyway a few days later, me and my boy Luke were driving around sharing a 6er of Sam Adams and needed to go on a beer run when i remembered i had 6 PBR's left in my trunk, they were Hot as hell but said fuck it, and drank them on our way to the grocery store. Then we picked up some cold Tire Bite and all was better.

wow thanks for the unnecessarily long and pointless explanation

Guest imported_El Mamerro

DETO, no need to apologize. Drinking hot PBR gets 4 billion more props from me than sitting in a pub drinking some snobby import from an iced mug.

Archived