Necro hip hop video.

El Producto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dude i downloaded the Immortal Technique thing, plus i havent seen this vid, dont worry lol.

oh yeah, i remember you posted. youre my inspiration to keep going. i'll make it big one day...one day.

Sorry, I didn't download the immortal technique one, and more than likely, I won't download this one.

But I appreciate all your efforts.

<3

depressing.

it is, in a way.

Ahh, now I remember why I dont like Necro.

Thanks guys!

pleasure, ma'am.

Yeah that jawns not rare you can find it anywhere on kazaa or whatever your choice of music piracy software is.

Necro is pretty played out as an MC to me all these ICP faggot fans are starting to make me feel bad for ever listening to him, but his beats will be forever raw.

I'm curious about this Immortal Technique dvd though, I would like to see it.

I have no interest in giving a serious listen to anything that whole crew would create, nor do I have anything to gain from it. It's less than a joke, and I wouldn't steal their albums out of spite. This shit is so pathetic it makes me feel downright morbid. I hope they end up doing soft drink commercials. I’m so sick of musicians that underestimate the intelligence of their listeners.

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra@Mar 16 2005, 04:56 AM

can you repost the IT link? ill downlaod it..

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php...topic=62858&hl=

I have no interest in giving a serious listen to anything that whole crew would create, nor do I have anything to gain from it. It's less than a joke, and I wouldn't steal their albums out of spite. This shit is so pathetic it makes me feel downright morbid. I hope they end up doing soft drink commercials. I’m so sick of musicians that underestimate the intelligence of their listeners.

if youre a fan of hip hop, you'll love The Future Is Now album. Don't judge it till youve heard it. fucking sick album.

thats not the Rock Stars video, its just a trailer with rock stars playing in the background. if anyone has the video for rockstars, post it up though.

and also, on the non phixion site, check the "14 years of rap" video with The Arsonists. nice stuff.