NECKmyfuckingFACEoff

BIGBLACKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crack is wack

with guys like this running around it makes more of a case for the sad face! do what you do and get up with it!

Originally posted by BIGBLACKO

so yo post some flicks this cat is mad illmatic.....

i heard he is the half brother of pdogg...

and the son of cooks...

ahh pdogg, this shoulda been a neckface/pdogg thread.

pdogg is like earth wind and fire rims and tires bullet proof glass inside is the realest driver.:cool:

Neck face kills shit. That guy did herra dirt in the city im from. Stockton, Ca. i hear he got rolled here and had to bounce to new york. No one gets away with shit here. Some LA homies got rolled here too..haha fuck this place

NECKFACE ROCKS

I'm definitely feeling NeckFace. That sh*t is mad funny. I like the alligator mouth with no eyes and the arms out of the ground with red claws. But what had me bugging the hardest was when I was at Grove Street station on the Path and saw a pair of Adidas flip flops on the tracks with "Neck" on one and "Face" on the other in silver marker! Now thats straight up gangsta.

:D

haha what makes this really funny for me is we call one of my friends necker or necka face or neck neck... so when i saw this guys shit it was hilarious. Though my friend didn't do it... it's funnier that it wasn';t him though lol.

Archived