neck hair........

AREANKAY

What exactley is going through these peoples heads. I mean you sitt on a train everyday you see the backs of other peoples necks........., there is very little hair there. If any. Instead this individual feels the need to have more hair on the back of his neck than head. What is the thougth process in doing this. When at the hair dresser do you ask to keep it...?

Wtf I'm traumatized by this

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

neck is is the fucking greatest..... its fun to play with it, i dont have a lot of hair on my head, so i play with the hair on my neck................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ yeah right.... neck hairs are nasty..

My friends were making fun of me the other day because they noticed that I have excessive earlobe hair. It’s weird; it’s not black like my normal hair, but just some sorta fuzz that looks see through. Anyway, they say it’s excessive, I say it’s not, and it looks just fine. Still, I found myself trimming the earlobes the next day. Who the fuck notices these things anyway? Fuckin’ queers, those friends of mine are/

Originally posted by Devilush

what bothers me is excessive chest hair. there was this one dude this morning, he sat down on the bus, and as soon as he sat down, *poof* out came massive amounts of chest hair from his neck.

hahahaha

..whats even worse is a liiiiiiiittle bit of chest hair like 3 &1.3 strands, it just looks funny. im blessed to not be hairy at all. even my arm and leg hair is light so you cant really tell unless you lookin. tho i need to say, i dont look like some freak hairless mutant because of it.

^ funny you mentioned. last night the hubby (mind you that he is really hairy on the legs and underpits, but never chest hair), starts jumping up and down because now he has 6 strands of dark hair on his chest. he thinks he's going to be a man soon.

do you have blonde hair? maybe thats why its so light.

Originally posted by AREANKAY

What exactley is going through these peoples heads. I mean you sitt on a train everyday you see the backs of other peoples necks........., there is very little hair there. If any. Instead this individual feels the need to have more hair on the back of his neck than head. What is the thougth process in doing this. When at the hair dresser do you ask to keep it...?

Wtf I'm traumatized by this

dats disgusting it luks like a fuckin rug

Originally posted by Devilush

what bothers me is excessive chest hair. there was this one dude this morning, he sat down on the bus, and as soon as he sat down, *poof* out came massive amounts of chest hair from his neck.

I've noticed that alot lately at my school...all these guys trying to be buff with their fuckin chest hair.....

Archived