Near Death Experiences in Your Life

TheoHuxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The only one I can think of was when I was about 8 or 9 years old. I was in Summer Camp and we went to this water park just outside of L.A. called Wild Rivers. At the park there's this makeshift river that runs through the park that you can get in, either on intertubes or just yourself. Well I never liked the company of supervisors and always enjoyed doing stuff on my own, so I snuck away from the camp counselors and got in the river by myself without the intertubes. Well it was crowded as fuck with people on intertubes. So I swam through the river above and below water. This went on for about a good 15 minutes, until when I was underwater and tried to come up but couldn't because of the massive amounts of people and intertubes. And I'm weighing like 80 pounds, so me trying to push up for air beneath dozens of adults and teenagers is proving futile. I began to choke on water after I had been under water there for a good 30-40 seconds and thought it was over. Finally something told me to just come up one more time, and I did and was gasping for air. Don't know how it happened because it was still packed and crowded with people. Then I just climbed out of the river and layed down contemplating that whole experience for a good 10 minutes.

Ok this wasnt me it was my dad,

We went out karting at this track 1 day with his kart and i was at the side of a track talking to 1 of my dads friends. I looked back at the track and the kart was flipped upside down on fire. I ran over and we tipped the kart back over and used a fire extinguisher to put out the flames. My dad was semi conscous and had minor burns and went to hospital. The bad thing was th@ the kart has 2 engines either side and they have the petrol tanks on top. These could of blown up next to my dad at any point.:o

sickness at birth. i was not supposed to live past seven in the first place, scars all over from operations..gunshots didnt hit me. the bus didnt hit me. the cat who pulled the knife on me did nothing. got hit by a car while on my bike as a kid, not a scratch, my bike was damaged though. didnt fall from ledges i used to bomb. lucky fuckin guy.

:crazy:

i once fell out of a tree, swinging on branches, and the branch snapped...

i did a complete flip, fell on my face, the branch fell on my arm, and gave me a compound fracture in my writst... wasn't close to death, but boy was it funny when i look back at it... this was all when i was in 5th grade.... climblikeamonkeyoner/falllikefatwomenloner

ohh ohh, and i got another story (but it isn't about me, its about my friend):

So i know a guy, he's pretty tough... he's a gangster and all that, but the dude is like a cat... he's got 9 lives... probably 6 left by now.... well to sum up his story, he's been involved in 2 car accidents, giving him head trauma (scars all over) he fell from a 2nd story building, he's been stabbed a number of 9 times (guestimate) and has been in numerous of fights involving weapons from fists to guns.......... i dont see how this fucker is still alive... everytime he gets hurt, he just asks for some vicodin and alcohol, and he's set to go.....

gawd i don't wanna be like him..

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

The only one I can think of was when I was about 8 or 9 years old. I was in Summer Camp and we went to this water park just outside of L.A. called Wild Rivers. At the park there's this makeshift river that runs through the park that you can get in, either on intertubes or just yourself. Well I never liked the company of supervisors and always enjoyed doing stuff on my own, so I snuck away from the camp counselors and got in the river by myself without the intertubes. Well it was crowded as fuck with people on intertubes. So I swam through the river above and below water. This went on for about a good 15 minutes, until when I was underwater and tried to come up but couldn't because of the massive amounts of people and intertubes. And I'm weighing like 80 pounds, so me trying to push up for air beneath dozens of adults and teenagers is proving futile. I began to choke on water after I had been under water there for a good 30-40 seconds and thought it was over. Finally something told me to just come up one more time, and I did and was gasping for air. Don't know how it happened because it was still packed and crowded with people. Then I just climbed out of the river and layed down contemplating that whole experience for a good 10 minutes.

this almost same situation happened to me.. but i was in the innertube, and i was like 6 (so like 60 pounds) and a fat man smashed my innertube and mine flipped and i was trapped underneath it with this fat man on top of me...

-when i was 6 i almost drowned in my friends pool

cool topic.. i've had quite a few!

two weeks ago i was driving out to see my parents on my motorbike, which is a suzuki bandit 1200, when all of a sudden some mad man drives out in front of me so i had to throw my bike between him and some road signs.. i was driving around 180 and i was sure i touched the car, but by some kind of miracle i did'nt!

this shit happens too damn often.. people cant see how fast your driving, so they think 'ahhh.. he is far away, i'll drive..'.

Mine isn't very exciting, and barely qualifies. I was walking train tracks in Pittsburgh which I thought were freight only, meaning I'd hear a train coming at a good distance. I heard nothing, but for no good reason turned around and saw that I was 4 seconds from being offed by a quiet passenger train doing maybe 40, with the engine in back and a baggage car or something up front. I jumped off the tracks, said "whoa" and decided to educate myself better about trains.

well...there where i few times...i got stabbed once in the arm with a butcher knife...i lost so much blood walking home i past out at my front door...for sure thought i was dead....i was on a rollecoaster once and it stopped while i was upside down...i thought i was going then too...been shot at wich i thought i was dead too....overdosed once on a illicit drugs..actually died for a few seconds...

Originally posted by sarcasm

i was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck...

Same here.

And my other one was having a branch snap too. weird.

Fell into a pile of rocks landing on my back on this stump that was sticking out of them. Remember thinking i had broken my back for sure.

Also got chased by a bear as a youngin.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

That's weird man, exact same thing happened to me at this place called Raging Waters. Excent it was in a "wave pool"

.. The waves were pretty big at this point and whenever I would try to go up an intertube would hit me on the head and knock me back down to the bottom (it was a pretty deep pool).. I was scared out of my mind. after wards I didn't contemplate anything though, I just caught my breath got an intertube and layed in it for an hour.

Fell down the escalator at old street tube station.

I remember hovering above them about to hit them and thinking "I'm going to die, i am actually going to die right now..." Then I was on the train platform and my friend was being an asshole.

Guest 40ozProphet

Amphetamine overdose. I have high blood pressure and as I was so tweaked out I tried to measure how fast my heart was beating by keeping track of time and of how fast my heart was beating without the use of a clock. I measured around 220 beats per minute. I'm sure it was pretty off, but it was probably around 180.

Had a gun pulled on me once, nothing went down though.

*Once I binged on percocets and vicodins, found out that night I was allergic to opiates, laid down for 2 days because any time I even tried to sit up I would immediately vomit.

Archived