Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Near Death Experiences in Your Life

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TheoHuxtable, May 31, 2004.

1. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

How many of you had moments where you were sure you were gonna die and miraculously you didn't? Post your stories...

2. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

The only one I can think of was when I was about 8 or 9 years old. I was in Summer Camp and we went to this water park just outside of L.A. called Wild Rivers. At the park there's this makeshift river that runs through the park that you can get in, either on intertubes or just yourself. Well I never liked the company of supervisors and always enjoyed doing stuff on my own, so I snuck away from the camp counselors and got in the river by myself without the intertubes. Well it was crowded as fuck with people on intertubes. So I swam through the river above and below water. This went on for about a good 15 minutes, until when I was underwater and tried to come up but couldn't because of the massive amounts of people and intertubes. And I'm weighing like 80 pounds, so me trying to push up for air beneath dozens of adults and teenagers is proving futile. I began to choke on water after I had been under water there for a good 30-40 seconds and thought it was over. Finally something told me to just come up one more time, and I did and was gasping for air. Don't know how it happened because it was still packed and crowded with people. Then I just climbed out of the river and layed down contemplating that whole experience for a good 10 minutes.

3. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Falling ill in Malaysia and being unable to walk.

4. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Almost drowned back 2001 in a 20ft pool!:(

5. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Oh, along with running across the highway at 5 am and feeling the minivan shave the hair off my buttcheeks.
    The tag was buffed the next morning, too.

6. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Severe allergic reaction to Ceflex (antiobiotic). Temperature reached over 104.

Trazodone overdose.

7. adderall

adderall Elite Member

every day while driving

8. timemachine

timemachine Banned

car crash, ecoli poisioning was in hospital for a few days

9. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

Getting sick in central america and lying in bed for 7 days, i couldnt move and couldnt eat, i was hallucinating every hour of the day.

Train coming when im painting in a tunnell.

Lots of times in the car.

Falling off a bridge when im painting it.

10. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Five or Six, the most recent one involving a fat woman, a car and a cheeseburger.

11. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

took some bad drugs, went to the ER, and I'm here today.

me and my boy painting on the tracks, turn around and theres a trian about 15 feet away, so it beeped at us, and we just jumped into some bushes

12. ASH.UGT

ASH.UGT Junior Member

Ok this wasnt me it was my dad,

We went out karting at this track 1 day with his kart and i was at the side of a track talking to 1 of my dads friends. I looked back at the track and the kart was flipped upside down on fire. I ran over and we tipped the kart back over and used a fire extinguisher to put out the flames. My dad was semi conscous and had minor burns and went to hospital. The bad thing was [email protected] the kart has 2 engines either side and they have the petrol tanks on top. These could of blown up next to my dad at any point.:eek:

13. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

sickness at birth. i was not supposed to live past seven in the first place, scars all over from operations..gunshots didnt hit me. the bus didnt hit me. the cat who pulled the knife on me did nothing. got hit by a car while on my bike as a kid, not a scratch, my bike was damaged though. didnt fall from ledges i used to bomb. lucky fuckin guy.

:crazy:

14. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

i once fell out of a tree, swinging on branches, and the branch snapped...
    i did a complete flip, fell on my face, the branch fell on my arm, and gave me a compound fracture in my writst... wasn't close to death, but boy was it funny when i look back at it... this was all when i was in 5th grade.... climblikeamonkeyoner/falllikefatwomenloner

15. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

and, i was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck...