NBA.

Grandola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I want to join the olympic sailing team.

It's not too late, I mean the last winners

were like 30 years old. I still have time to

'get my game on'. How could I compete

with some 15 year old from China who's

been bread for 3 generations to be a high diver?

sailings where it's at!

some good match ups in the west. i think its a toss up... but i think the lakers will pull it together to win. i would rather see detroit or sacramento win... but thats unlikley. the east will be pretty boring until the conference finals.. and that will only be good if its pistons vs. pacers.

http://www.nba.com/media/timberwolves/wallpaper_800_kg4mvp.jpg'>

I'm very optimistic about us being able to make it past the first round. The actual championship, I dunno. The Wolves have certainly turned up the heat the past few games. Garnett isn't fucking around, nor is Olowakandi, Wally, Spre, Hudson(when he's not hurt), or Cassell. We have the number-fucking-one team in the West. The chemistry of the team is amazing, as opposed to the Lakers. They suck. Just two over-inflated egos.

Fuck the Lakers 2004. Go Wolves.

Because I look like Tim Duncan, I'm going with the SPURS. Either that or the KINGS. I fucking hate the Lakers. Although I do respect Kobe's talent, I don't like they're all star line-up. (I hate payton and malone) Also, I think Shaq should retire. He seems a little too overweight to play basketball. Just doesn't seem fair.

Lakers = Yankees

^very similar.

LAKERS ALL THE WAY!

fuck the kings all the do is talk shit but they have never won shit, they couldnt even win the pacific division this year even though the lakers had a fucked up season. FUCK webber, FUCK bibby, FUCK divac, FUCK paja, FUCK christie. DONE!!!

Originally posted by !@#$%

tha NBA got boring as ...a lecture on phylogenetic trees.....yawn

while watching march madness this year, i thought "the NBA is never this interesting"

they are so overpaid .

i'm over it.

i realised this EXACT conclusion about 4 or 5 years ago.

Archived