Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NBA MVP

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TEARZ, Mar 16, 2002.

1. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

you heard it here first...
    http://www.the-spa.com/fbb/piercedrive.jpg'>
    [i]THE TRUTH[/i]

2. fr8orade.homestead.com

fr8orade.homestead.com Member

3. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

hows life hombre?

4. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

I never thought of Pierce getting it. itd be a good choice though.
    Kidd hasnt done too much since the all-star break. how about Iverson?
    the sixers are 0-8 without him. no player means as much to their team as AI to the Sixers.

5. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

haha, good man... and you? working crazy hours lately, lots of travel, no time for boards... any good stuff happening lately?

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

its gotta be jason kidd , 7 triple doubles this year , c'mon its a no brainer

on a side note , i pleaded with the tv to make the grizzlies pick pierce , but of course we sucked ass cakes and picked some other jackass instead , i think bibby , anyhow that franchise was doomed the second they picked big country .............whatever fuckin memphis can have that shit fuck for a team

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

It's got to be Jason Kidd. Look where the Nets were the last few years. Marbury leaves Kidd come in and bam they're play off material top of the pack. Iverson has been good but not great the whole season. Shaq's toe has been hurting him and he hasn't been the usual Shaq. Maybe as the season winds down he will turn it on in which case he might have an outside shot at the MVP.

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/7452.jpg'>
    "i have an idea"

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

george muresan has a big chance

10. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

ok, yeah i agree with you, everyone says that kidd is the shit and he turned around the nets yadda yadda. i give him respect, but i wonder why no one is talking about the celtics. they haven't made the playoffs since reggie lewis was on the team. in my opinion, kidd is fading and so are the nets. i was at the game on wednesday when the c's spanked them. they just might take over the top spot in the east and have won 7 straight. paul pierce, to me, is the best player in the league. better than kobe, al, tracy, vince whoever... i realize that's controversial right now, but we'll see in a couple of years.

11. fr8orade.homestead.com

fr8orade.homestead.com Member

But the award is for the Most Valuable Player (to his team), not the best player in the league. While you may have an argument for the best player (a tough one to make against Kobe and AI), with Walker on the Celts as well, I doubt Pierce will get MVP.