NBA finals. Who do you have your money on?

DETO

who do you have your money on?

Boogie Oogie Oogie...

now that, that is out of the way, who are you for in the 2004 NBA Finals?

The Los Angeles All-Star Team. (Coach Phil Jackson, bench Payton, you'll win!) or the Detroit Pistons. i am for the Pistons, because they are the underdog.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FightTheBuff

what do you mean? the game sucked dick! neither team played well, i mean, there were a couple good moments and all, but tuesdays game was a lot better...

go lakers

Neither team played well? You must not know a whole lot about basketball.

The Piston's defense was phenomenal.

I don’t see how anyone can hate Malone. He’s the Mailman, for crying out loud!

I’m glad to see that Detroit has taken the lead. It will be a joyous day for us Eastern Conference people, that’s for sure.

In other news, Larry Brown has been urging the Raptors to pick up the assistant coach on Detroit. I forget his name, but I think that might be a good idea. Even though firing Kevin O’Neil was stupid. They should get rid of Crybaby Carter and his overbearing mother. As long as they remain in Toronto, this team will go nowhere, fast. Hell, after all that happened the last two seasons, “Vinsanity” still refuses to work out in the off season. He must go, and I don’t care who we get for him anymore. He hurts the team just being around, in my opinion. I know if I was in the locker room, I’d be hating him even worse.

Originally posted by freeze

the lakers are like the fucking yankees...spend a bajillion dollars for a title or twelve. fuck 'em, i don't even like the nba but go pistons.

the lakers didn't spend millions of dollars in the free agent market. unless of course your talking about the signings of malone and payton for below market value. this is pretty much the team Jerry West drafted and/or traded for years back along woth a couple of newer role players.

Lakers = not the yankees.

Archived