NBA '01-'02

Pistol

So what does everyone think og the new NBA season? Nothing to spectacular yet. Iverson is out. Portland hasn't flamed out yet. Shawn Kemp hasn't shown his fat ass on a national game yet. Derrick Coleman hasn't missed any practices. No ones gotten picked up for drugs at the US Canadian border. Other than MJ's hoopla nothing really too exciting happening.I missed the Laker opener cause my cable was out. I saw the next 3 and the Lakers didn't look like they were on all cylinders yet, yet they still managed to beat some pretty good teams. Portland, Utah, Phoenix. Does anyone think any team has a chance at beating my Lakers this year. Can the Clippers make the playoffs this season. Lamar Odom is bad ass. Darius Miles is making strides. And we got Elton Brand.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mopius

fuck sports...why waste your time gettng excited about someone else making a basket?

That's like saying why read a graff mag/book, or watch a graff video. Why watch someone else hit up while your sittin' at home eating Flamin Hot Cheetos? I personally love playing sports. And enjoy watching others that are hundred times greater than me make sweet moves and make jumpshots, etc.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

By the way the morning after I posted the first message(4 hours later) it was announced that Lamar Odom was suspended by the league for 5 games for violating the league's drug policy(Herb??). It was the second time in 8 months.

Lakers in 2002 ThreePeat.

Sixers 0-5 to start the year with out Iverson.

Archived