~ nature vs. technology (Part Nine: trees vs. power line towers) ~

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He pinned what I wanted to say in the Aerial Imagery/

Circuit Board thread:

Originally posted by Tesseract

All 3 threads are beautifull, i often though about that shit to, macro to micro, reproduction of natural stuff by technological means. Nature contains all shapes, meanings and situations that could ever be described, reproducted or conceived, thats why by expoloring the 'world' the world becomes a new place.

This particular thread interests me the most, it deals with structure and proves that everything follows the same rules, art/architecture/poleodomy can only be organic in order to be functional. The sight you get from the window of an airplane is a required experience to understand how things are from the outside and the inside, how no matter the differences, in use and view, there are laws still unfuckable with. We can only build what we can understand.

You have no idea how much I think about this

type of shit... and I'm sure it certifies me as

a full-blooded hippie. Fuggit.

Originally posted by sans sheriff

http://www.ces.uga.edu/pubcd/C781-w.htg/Trees.jpg'> [/b]

Not to be critical, but thats the worst forest ever. Its man made, row planted trees. This is done to produce straight boards and straight wood. but you get really ugly crappy forests that dont supportg biodiveristy like a natural forest would...

Logging companies clear natural old growth and replace it with this crap, its really ugly